Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
And this is why you don't allow old people to have guns...GG to our VP
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by FebaBut I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.Originally posted by TaskmageGod I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.Originally posted by DakAttack...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
-
Re: And this is why you don't allow old people to have guns...GG to our VP
Yup. 30 yards away with a 28 gauge is nothing. And exactly, a 20 gauge would have probably killed him, a 12 or better would have dismembered him.Originally posted by PuerilisThis kind of stuff happens all the time. I used to be a Ranch Hand on a Clay Pidgeon Shooting range. And early in the morning before anyone was supposed to be on the range I was running through the fields turning on all the launchers to make sure they were all on and then loading them with pidgeons.
I came out from behind a low house and heard "Pull" just as my legs were blown out from under me.
2 guys had been out on the field before the ranch was supposed to be opened. I took 3 pellets to the knee. Nothing bad.
And I've shot someone in a quail hunting accident before but none of the pellets broke skin.
And they didn't report it to the press. But formal hospital GSW reports were filed which is all thats needed. My GSW wasn't in the press.
Oh and 28 and 410 are almost non-lethal except at ultra close ranges to humans. But are good for quail.
If it has beed 20, 12, or 10 the guy whouldn't have a head anymore.
From reading the report of exactly what happened, it was both their faults. The friend had dropped back to retrieve a quail, then came back to his side w/o telling him. Both should have been more careful and assumed nothing. Chalk it up to "shit happens" and move on.
Lol, I saw that earlier today too TGM. Doctors said it was less than minor. They wont even do surgery for it since it won't get any worse. Just gonna leave the shot in his chest and let him live his life.I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2
PSN: Caspian
Comment
-
Re: And this is why you don't allow old people to have guns...GG to our VP
I found something more.
Originally posted by BBC NewsIt has been reported that the victim Harry Whittington was heard shouting quote, "OMFG YOU WALLHACKER!" just after the incident
Comment
-
Re: And this is why you don't allow old people to have guns...GG to our VP
Lol
Comment
-
Re: And this is why you don't allow old people to have guns...GG to our VP
Cheney's face is awesome.
Comment
-
Re: And this is why you don't allow old people to have guns...GG to our VP
OMFG!!!Originally posted by kvantI found something more.
Originally posted by FebaBut I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.Originally posted by TaskmageGod I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.Originally posted by DakAttack...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Comment





Comment