This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game induced sickness

Well i havent plaied ffxi in like 2 weeks and i never get sick when i do play now that im not i got well get ready..........inner ear infection fever stomach virus and top it off 90% of my body hurts and i never get sick when i play ffxi is this like a final fantasy god punishing me because i have like havent plaied in 2 week or am i just sick or is this fever geting to my head and makeing me think werid.....well who noes
    i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Re: game induced sickness

Sounds like you are suffering from delusions. Or just an extreme case of ignoramus giganticus.
    Never fear Death... simply become it...
    http://www.insomniel.com/quizzes/dragoon.html <-- ME!

Artist: Blue Oyster Cult Lyrics
    Song: (Don't Fear) The Reaper Lyrics
    All our times have come
    Here but now they're gone
    Seasons don't fear the reaper
    Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
    Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
    Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
    We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
    Baby I'm your man...

Comment

O.o ?
      Sensei

Comment

Sounds like the ilnesses and such are something you are actually doing to yourself at a mental level. Going into what sounds like a self-hypnotizm state in which you convinced your mind that you are healthy when you play a game and that you get ill when you don't.

Along with this it sounds like you play in front of a TV to long. I would suggest doing everyday at least 15-30min. stretching and 1hr. worth of excersise. That should kick your body into a healthier operation and keep such effects from happening. Do also make sure you are getting the proper amount of fluids.

The 90% of body being in pain is a likelyness of the muscle mass atrophy, along with the likely ness that you probably take in an extreem amount of High Fructose which causes hypertrophy (Enlargment of Organs).

To counter those effects and improve the body you should exercise more, get more copper in your diet, and eliminate High Fructose from your diet. Best thing is to go for Sucrose or Glucose based sweetners, this unfortunatly means that nearly 99% of any sweet drinks or candies will have to be eliminated from eating.

In either case your effects are likely explainable to something you do that is unhealthy or something you don't do that is healthy and may be needed.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Make it stop mommy, make the it stop.

Comment

This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever read here. I don't mean to be rude but come on.
            You kill one man, your a murderer
            Kill many and your a conquerer
            Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Originally posted by DrivenTooFar
              This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever read here. I don't mean to be rude but come on.
              Haven't read the other posts that DarkAges has started then I see

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I have read them all but this, to me, takes the cake.
                You kill one man, your a murderer
                Kill many and your a conquerer
                Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Well i havent plaied ffxi in like 2 weeks and i never get sick when i do play now that im not i got well get ready..........inner ear infection fever stomach virus and top it off 90% of my body hurts and i never get sick when i play ffxi is this like a final fantasy god punishing me because i have like havent plaied in 2 week or am i just sick or is this fever geting to my head
                  Blame the gil-sellers.

Comment

Originally posted by DrivenTooFar
                    I have read them all but this, to me, takes the cake.
                    i agree.

we need a Darkages board. let him put all is posts there.

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                    Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                    I live to entertain!

Comment

Can we have a board dedicated to stupid and irrevelant topics? Darkages could post there all he wants!
                      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by arcadia9
                        Can we have a board dedicated to stupid and irrevelant topics? Darkages could post there all he wants!
                        I think that's what the Off Topic section is pretty much for

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                          Sounds like the ilnesses and such are something you are actually doing to yourself at a mental level. Going into what sounds like a self-hypnotizm state in which you convinced your mind that you are healthy when you play a game and that you get ill when you don't.

Along with this it sounds like you play in front of a TV to long. I would suggest doing everyday at least 15-30min. stretching and 1hr. worth of excersise. That should kick your body into a healthier operation and keep such effects from happening. Do also make sure you are getting the proper amount of fluids.

The 90% of body being in pain is a likelyness of the muscle mass atrophy, along with the likely ness that you probably take in an extreem amount of High Fructose which causes hypertrophy (Enlargment of Organs).

To counter those effects and improve the body you should exercise more, get more copper in your diet, and eliminate High Fructose from your diet. Best thing is to go for Sucrose or Glucose based sweetners, this unfortunatly means that nearly 99% of any sweet drinks or candies will have to be eliminated from eating.

In either case your effects are likely explainable to something you do that is unhealthy or something you don't do that is healthy and may be needed.
                          Saa... you allways have something nice to say dontcha...

I say he's just crazyfucknuts! Off with the head!
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

DarkAges>Cbot

fk yes

Comment

BRP already has his own forum, but been around infinately longer...
                              maybe Darkages could have his own sub-forum maybe "Darkages Stool" within BRP's Lounge?

lol
                              Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                              G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                              San Doria Rank 6
                              ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Working...
                              X