X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Books

O ya , The Art of War A+

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
    Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
    Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

Re: Favorite Books

fyi: the art of war is REQUIRED reading should you ever take an mba. such is the genius of sun tzu that it is a staple of business/management knowledge.

anyway, salvatore's books are wonderful. i love drizzt and all but i honestly wish that salvatore would write a book about jarlaxle and zaknafein (drizzt's dad) when they were drizzt's age (the oh so young age of 72). i bet they both kicked some serious ass in their younger days.

in all honesty, though, i do love the icewind dale and the dark elf trilogies more than any of salvatore's other series.

i was completely bummed out by servant of the shard, the third book in the paths of darkness series. i thought it would focus more on jarlaxle and how he runs bregan d'earthe and show the reader his awesomeness. well, the book, for the most part, focused on artemis entreri and jarlaxle's lieutenants and jarlaxle was compltely out of his normal demeanor for most of the book. you do get a glimpse of how awesome he is, but that's damn near the end of the book. i want to read an entire book about jarlaxle! i'm so bummed.

moving on to the latest drizzt series, the hunter's blades. good timing too because the last book comes out on paperback in august and i won't have to pay out the nose for the hardcover. i abuse the hell out of my books when i read them and i doubt a hardcover would tolerate my abuse. :x
      observe the splendor of ping pong balls!

Comment

Working...
      X