Misfits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misfits

So Misfits got commissioned for a season four, but I wonder is anyone else watching this show? I've only started watching it quite recently (in the middle of season 2), but it's quite interesting... Sort of like a very, very dark version of that Heroes show awhile back (except it doesn't bore me to tears.) Only thing that kind of makes me squirm are the incredibly awkward and long sex scenes where the camera just doesn't move AT ALL.

Season 1 trailer:

NOT WORK SAFE / NOT KID SAFE

sigpic

Re: Misfits

I love misfits,
    It's a bit strange but you get into it. I'm glad there's going to be another series. My other half thinks I'm like Kelly, the girl that could read minds. Not because I'm psychic but because I'm foul mouthed like her when I'm out of work.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I've heard of that show. I do want to see it, but I can't seem to find it. What channel is it on, and at what time?

Comment

I like Misfits though the sheer amount of language does make me feel a bit uncomfortable at times. Not because it offends me but because it just seems shoehorned in for the sake of being "edgy" and "gritty". It goes way past Tarrantino levels which is a pretty impressive accomplishment though.
        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
          I've heard of that show. I do want to see it, but I can't seem to find it. What channel is it on, and at what time?
          They just brought it to Logo (owned by Viacom -- just letting you know since one TV provider dropped all of their channels.) However, all the episodes are up on hulu.com That's where I watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
          I like Misfits though the sheer amount of language does make me feel a bit uncomfortable at times. Not because it offends me but because it just seems shoehorned in for the sake of being "edgy" and "gritty". It goes way past Tarrantino levels which is a pretty impressive accomplishment though.
          The language doesn't bother me too much, since I grew up with it. Haven't noticed any of what you've mentioned, except for making Nathan annoying as balls sometimes...
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, that's probably why. I don't have LOGO. :'(

Comment

All three seasons are available on Hulu. You can just watch it there. And not even Hulu plus. Just plain old Hulu.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                And not even Hulu plus. Just plain old Hulu.
                I'm so thankful for that. They're even in 720p, which is awesome.

Also: I love Kelly. So awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

So. Just saw the finale to season 3...

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?

Seriously. Fuck that. >:|
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone watching season 4? I wasn't thrilled with the cast revamp... I really liked the actors from before, but the new cast has really come into its own. Joe Gilgun (Rudy) is an amazing actor... Won't spoil why. D:

Edit: lollertriplepost
                    sigpic

Comment

The new cast I havent quite warmed to yet.
                      I dont like the current set of powers. I want the mind reading/rocket scientist girl back but she got fired after being involved in a drunken racist attack.
                      It seriously needs some good looking guys, Im getting bored lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
                        The new cast I havent quite warmed to yet.
                        I dont like the current set of powers. I want the mind reading/rocket scientist girl back but she got fired after being involved in a drunken racist attack.
                        It seriously needs some good looking guys, Im getting bored lol.
                        I dunno... I find Rudy to be oddly attractive. Don't even go for those sorts of guys! Think in regards to the old cast, it's that nostalgia factor. The new cast will never be as good solely because of that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rudy is too much like his character in a soap Emmerdale,
                          not the perverse way his character is but his delivery and performance is the same and like his performance in "This is England"
                          Is that what they mean when they say an actor doesnt have range?
                          To me it's just Eli from Emmerdale uncensored beyond the watershed and a gained a power.

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
                            Rudy is too much like his character in a soap Emmerdale,
                            not the perverse way his character is but his delivery and performance is the same and like his performance in "This is England"
                            Is that what they mean when they say an actor doesnt have range?
                            To me it's just Eli from Emmerdale uncensored beyond the watershed and a gained a power.
                            I thought he had quite a bit of range with the *GIANT SPOILER* three different personas he has (had) to play.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not saying he was terrible just found them similar.
                              Maybe because when he played Eli I saw him almost daily for like 4 years lol .
                              wow... I'm a tv stalker.

Comment

Working...
                              X