Spidey Shatters Records With $148M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spidey Shatters Records With $148M

Batman very much ftw, Dark Knight in '08.

Way besides the point, but I thought it odd they never did anything with the huge snake-like tongue. If they did, I missed it and it was underplayed a lot. All they really touched on was the teeth, and they kept always withdrawing it from around his face so they could show Topher more, also weird that his teeth were all weird even when it was Brock's head. Don't recall that being the case at all.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I have not seen it yet, but just chill out. I mean, there is always the next movie they may show more of Venom no? Maybe even go off of what the fans want and improve venom? I have no idea what happened to him so I was just saying lol. Batman ftw.
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
      ---
      Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
      ----
      Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

I pray that they don't make anymore movies after this last one. Damn near everyone involved says they won't be on board for a 4th, and if there's anything that could make the series exponentially shittier, it would be pulling a "Batman & Robin." As much as some of us disliked SM3, there's no denying SM4 could be worse starring effing Heath Ledger or something, directed by Joel Schumacher.

/em shivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
          Damn near everyone involved says they won't be on board for a 4th
          Tobey said he'd sign on for the 4th only if Raimi also signs on to direct.

Comment

Originally posted by John Doe III View Post
            I have not seen it yet, but just chill out. I mean, there is always the next movie they may show more of Venom no? Maybe even go off of what the fans want and improve venom? I have no idea what happened to him so I was just saying lol. Batman ftw.
            Mini-rant
            "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
              there's no denying SM4 could be worse starring effing Heath Ledger or something,
              Well certain people seem to think he'll make a good Joker. Though that is the to-be Batman series, not Spiderman.
              The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer View Post
                Tobey said he'd sign on for the 4th only if Raimi also signs on to direct.
                Didn't Raimi say he was done? What I heard was that the only way any of them would do a 4th (Raimi, Maguire, Dunst, and producer Laura Ziskin) is if all the others agreed to do it. Which seems unlikely that they'll all get on board, which means none will be on board, if this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Shopee View Post
                  Well certain people seem to think he'll make a good Joker. Though that is the to-be Batman series, not Spiderman.
                  Haha, thanks. I forgot about all that talk. He might make a good Joker; I don't know. At least he's fairly thin (sorry, Jack Nicholson=fat head).

Comment

If you ask me the only Batman movies that count are the Tim Burton/Michael Keaton movies, all the rest were Effing Crap -100.
                    sigpic
                    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                      If you ask me the only Batman movies that count are the Tim Burton/Michael Keaton movies, all the rest were Effing Crap -100.
                      Damn right.

On top of that, every other Superhero movie I've seen I come away from saying it sucked. No I don't go out to see them, the wife to be likes them, I get stuck with them on TV.
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                        On top of that, every other Superhero movie I've seen I come away from saying it sucked.
                        I think Marvel is really trying their damnedest to milk every franchise they have by running it into the ground. I mean, Daredevil blew, Ghost Rider blew, Fantastic 4 blew, X3 blew. I don't know why they felt it necessary to drag good ol' oddball Silver Surfer into the crap-net.

Who's ready to go see "Namor: the Submariner" starring Bill Hader?

Comment

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]

Comment

I only liked the spidy movies lol...it was funny when he was dancing though!

Comment

I could go for a DareDevil & Spiderman movie. But who would the villians be?

But damn, where's a Batman & Superman team up. It's LONG over due. I'm not sure about vs. Joker & Lex. Maybe throw in 2 more villians. I'm sure Bats and Supes can take them on.

Best scene in Spiderman 3 is defently the Bruce Cambell scene. Oh and the Stan Lee scene as well. I love cameos.
                              Hacked on 9/9/09
                              FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Originally posted by Omniblast View Post
                                Best scene in Spiderman 3 is defently the Bruce Cambell scene. Oh and the Stan Lee scene as well. I love cameos.

Yeah, cameos rocks! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X