Not true.
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
    ---
    Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
    ----
    Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

Re: Spidey Shatters Records With $148M

I honestly think they did a pretty good job.

Only things I have a problem with are:

-Harry finds out from Butler that Norman actually died by his own hands and all of a sudden, his hatred for Peter is gone. Just like that. *snaps fingers* Why didn't Butler reveal it in the Spiderman 2? Wasted too much story and could have had a better plot.

-When Peter had the Symbiote, it was only attached to one of his suits. I've never read the comics, but in the Series, he had it just like Brock had it. Just using his mind, he could wrap the Symbiote around his body. I also believe they should have left the Symbiote story-line to a whole other movie. Should have been the story of Spiderman 4.

-"New Goblin"? You can't be serious. Harry used the same name his father(Norman) did. He was the Green Goblin. Not to mention he used the same mask. I mean, WTH? What's up with the sunglasses and the snow board? Come on.

-They could have left Sandman out, but at least they tried to tie it in by letting it fully finish off what really happened to Uncle Ben.

Edit:
      Spoiler

-One of Green Goblins bombs only scars Harry's face, but fully kills Brock(I still saw the Symbiote moving after Brock died) and leaves no trace of his body? WTF?
      /Edit

I could go on longer, but I'm not going to pick apart the whole movie. Even though they messed it up a good bit, I still liked it. There could have been more fight scenes for a movie that is 2 hours and 20 minutes long though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
        I think it's trying to say that it was all Peter's own fault in the first place. Brock got angry when peter ruined his camera, so the false news was Brock's way of revenge against spiderman.
        Anyway, it was still a super weak plot.
        But at the time, Brock only knew that Peter got his job by exposing his lie. It wasn't until he got the symbiote that he found out Parker was Spiderman. Unhinged though he may be, he had no real reason for hating Parker so much that he'd pray for God to kill him.
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Peter was also dating Glen.
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian View Post
            But at the time, Brock only knew that Peter got his job by exposing his lie. It wasn't until he got the symbiote that he found out Parker was Spiderman. Unhinged though he may be, he had no real reason for hating Parker so much that he'd pray for God to kill him.
            It was simply selfishness and cowardice. It all follows the whole "Power and Responsibility" theme. Brock was unable to own up to the idea that his misfortune might be his doing, and instead took it out on Parker.

Comment

...beating a dead topic

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
              Venom has spider sense.
              I hated the Spiderhunters.
              Also, Carnage came from outspace as well. I think he came down off of a shuttle.
              They took an original idea, and tried to make it something everybody would enjoy. It worked, but it alienated a lot of fans and otherwise who enjoy creativity the likes of which the comic accomplished. There was a lot they could have done, but they watered it down into a mess.
              America will throw its money at anything these days.
              Venom didn't have a spidersense really, but the symbiotes were always immune to parker's sense. It's why he so willingly wore it initially, despite it always having a malicious intent. It's also one of the things that made Venom so dangerous, he knew all of spiderman's secrets, and there was no way for parker to know he was coming. Though they completely ignored the entire 'spidersense' thing in this film anyway...

Carnage is the child of Venom. When Eddie Brock was finally seperated from the suit and thrown in jail, he shared a cell with a serial killer. The suit, still needing it's willing partner, found Brock forming venom once again. As he burst through the wall of his cell, the symbiote left a 'seed' behind which attached to the serial killer in the end creating Carnage. This happened again with Carnage's symbiote creating an offspring of it's own, which attached to a good NYPD cop forming Toxin.

Though your last point was 100% true

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
              For anyone who watched the after school cartoon would know how venom got here. Jona Jameson's son was astronaut who had a moon mission. During that mission they found rocks and minerals most notably a BLACK ROCK. Coming back to earth and after trying to conduct studies on the black rock nothing would give results. then black rock cracks opn in the middle of the nite...then i can't remember how it gets to peter...i think it some how gets in the sewers and spiderman fights someone in the sewers and thinks its just oils all over his costume...something to that matter...
              The cartoon universe and comic universes had two different origins for Venom. Without the Secret War in the cartoon verse they had to re-invent how he came to be and personally I feel a similar method would have worked just as well in this movie. And their is also the Ultimates universe origin that could have also been used.
              "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Working...
              X