Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else liking the new 24 episodes??

I loved the 2day 2 hour premeire. Kept me on the edge of the couch the whole time.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Re: 24

The new episodes are awesome. Every season things get worse and worse. I really couldn't believe how they ended the forth hour.

Also, even though Kal Penn was playing a serious role as a terrorist, all I saw was Kumar with a gun.
    You kill one man, your a murderer
    Kill many and your a conquerer
    Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

I 24

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Jack needs to get him an 8-5 job. His 24hr shifts suck.
        Thanks Kazuki.
        Dragoon Equipment

Comment

better than being locked away in a Chinese prison for 2 years...

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Jack Bauer is RMT!!!!!
            Thanks Kazuki.
            Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Originally posted by DrivenTooFar View Post
              all I saw was Kumar with a gun.
              LMAO, same here.

I'm not completely in love with this season just yet. I don't like the new staff at CTU, too many replacements in my opinion, and Morris must either be a mole, or just bad comedy relief. I'm disappointed that Jack killed Curtis; Curstis was the man next to Jack. And did they need to do it so early in the season? I think it would have been more dramatic later in the season. The Presidential staff seems a little over-the-top, especially Mr. Ally McBeal, too much over-acting; Wayne is a horrible actor. The sister is a bit too cliche. Overall I think the plot seems rushed so far. But hey, this is my 2nd favorite show (Battlestar Galactica #1) so I will watch it regardless and hope that it gets better. I was surprised that the terrorists actually set off the bomb. That has been the most shocking thing so far.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah 24 kinda made me want to play games like MGS or splinter cell. you got your lone wolf type of hero...its fun and gets the adrenaline going. Also playing SC and MGS made me a better paintball player lol

Comment

i don't know why everyone says curtis was the man next to jack? personally, I think he's pretty dull/stiff.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru View Post
                    i don't know why everyone says curtis was the man next to jack? personally, I think he's pretty dull/stiff.
                    well for one thing, going into this season he was the only character besides jack to have taken three bullets and lived.

mind the 4th though... it's a doozy

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru View Post
                      Yeah i was kinda shocked Jack shot curtis...but i think he just winged him...and also i can understand where curtis was coming from.

Comment

I don't mean curtis was the man in the sense of charisma, but more like performance. Curtis was the most capable man next to Jack.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
                          Yeah i was kinda shocked Jack shot curtis...but i think he just winged him...and also i can understand where curtis was coming from.
                          Check Curtis' profile for Season 6 on the 24 website... He's dead. His character had become fairly flat regardless, so it's no big loss. Now if they kill Chloe...
                          Happy happy gogo Mana is full of

http://www.dawnlinkshell.com

Comment

Working...
                          X