Death Note: The Live Action Movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Note: The Live Action Movie.

To all you Death Note fans, check out the link on the bottom of the Death Note website: DEATH NOTE - U.S. Official Anime Site. I'd link it directly, but I'm too lazy to turn off pop-up blocking in Firefox. Basically, Death Note is being turned into a live action movie. Posters are already up in theaters, I think its like a 1-2 day engagement at a lot of them. The poster at least seems true to the anime, since all the poses and character designs look right. The Trailer that played during "Iron Man" was also dead on. Although it's not real hard to spot that Ryuk is CGI. His character is dead on from the anime.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Re: Death Note: The Live Action Movie.

oh wow I am surprised that they will show this in the town over at Tinseltown, VERY surprised.... sweet. looks like I have something to do on the 21st ;p
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

- _ - of course, yet ANOTHER USA only event.

I can't wait to gtfo out of Canada.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Well, I suppose this is a step up from the live action Speed Racer movie. Seriously, who thought that one was a good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          Seriously, who thought that one was a good idea?
          Same people who thought that Keanu Reeves was an epic main character?

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
            Well, I suppose this is a step up from the live action Speed Racer movie. Seriously, who thought that one was a good idea?
            My son went to see it but I said {No, thanks.}. Saw the trailer and it didn't appeal to me one bit and I started watching Speed in the 60's. My son said it was ok...nothing spectacular.

As for Death Note, I absolutely loved the anime but I am shocked that a film of it is being done in the US. It's amazing how far we've come from the days when you said Anime and people looked at you like you were a freak. LOL Well....ok....some people still do. LOL
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I think they're either gonna dub it, or just play it with subs. Not actually make a US version. Previews had the JP cast members there ;x
              Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Well, still quite shocking compared to just 5 or so years ago. It amazes me to see how mainstream gaming and anime have become. Back in the day, it was only something outcasts did.
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Wow, that's just rude. I mean, my town has a small Sakura festival every year (we have a small park with some donated trees, as well as apparently having plenty of donated ones throughout the town, from a sister city), and they have anime related stuff there, but not people coming in cosplay and acting obnoxious like that.

Comment

I saw this move in last night. It is an adaptation from Japanese Manga. It tells an exciting tale about a teenage boy who one day gets hold of a notebook that is called "Death Note". I like this movie very much. But many people comments that it is not so good as original Manga.

Comment

Oh shut up aarathy.
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                      X