Favorite Anime movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akira w/e i forgot how its spelled :D.
    Just started Evangelion so i'll have to see the end ^^. Ninja scroll was good too.

Comment

dxbxh

finally someone mentioned princess mononoke. thats my vote also

Comment

Mine would be Grave of The Fire flies. A very sad story, but one of the best I've ever seen.

Comment

can't place it down on any single movie, but i liked aah! megamisama movie, it's an interesting combo that is supposed to continue the manga after the ova but before series

if you've seen RahXephon the series, the movie will offer a lot of answers about what happened before the series started as well as add a twist in the plot/ ending

------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help the admins be using the report function... and bug them on AIM till they pay attencion
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Proud member of the Fire Division of Crystal Guardians.

Comment

1. Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind ( I think it was called warriors of the wind.) Anyone seen it. It's ollllllllld.

Comment

Movies? hrmm....

Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind (the original, NOT that piece of shite "Warriors of the Wind")

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My Neighbor Totoro (well, okay, I'm a Miyazaki fan, so just about anything Miyazaki-sama does is fine by me )

Unfortunately, so many movies based on series are just a re-hashing of the storyline from the series that they don't do justice to the storydepth. (Escaflowne, RahXephon, Utena, etc)

Comment

I really liked the cowboy bebop movie..

Comment

Bebop or X

love them both so very much

Comment

Princess mononoke is awsome!!
                    Dont mess with me man, I got limit breaks!!!:

Punch Rush
                    Booya
                    Heel Drop
                    Mach Kick
                    Burning Rave
                    Dolphin Blow
                    Meteor Strike
                    Meteor Barret
                    Different Beat
                    My Final Heaven

And i am not afraid to use them because they all PWN you!!!!

Comment

HMM best anime movie huh.....hmmm.....i would have to say a long shot and go with spriggan cool main character, big dude with heavy artilery, a weird kid who had psyhcic power, sounds like a good anime to me well i am also fond of inyasha and cowboy bebop movies so put those in ur pipes and smoke it LOL.
                      THE 1 U WERE WARNED ABOUT AS A CHILD

Comment

Re: Favorite Anime movie?

I love a whole LOT of Anime movies, but in all honesty, Im old school.

My favorite movie MUST be the 3 movies in the Project A-ko collection.

All the old school anime heads will remember these.

Comment

The 3 Inuyasha Movies out (in NA) are awesome, although #2 has the best enemy Char. imo that i have seen in an anime. #3 movie is awesome b/c Sesshomaru is in almost the entire movie, and not just his usuall 5 sec cameio like in the series. Gundam Wing is my Fav out of the entire gundam series, so of course i think that Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz is awesome. Dragon Ball Z has a few great movies like Bardock, The worlds strongest, and the first Broly movie were great.
                          My Split Personality
                          Which FF Character Are You?

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Not in any particular order.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke, Macross Plus, and Cowboy Bebop. Those are all my favorite, they tie for first. lol

It's not Anime but if it was, Advent Children > All.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                            SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nt3ns1ty
                              It's not Anime but if it was, Advent Children > All.
                              Agreed.

Originally posted by Crode
                              Dragon Ball Z has a few great movies like Bardock, The worlds strongest, and the first Broly movie were great.
                              Yeah, even though Ive grown tired of DBZ, (someone MAILED me all of the JP DBZ on VHS that he recorded himself...much better indeed.) I like The Bojack movie. It's pretty decent.

Comment

Princess Mononoke, Slayers Movies, Grave of the Fireflies, Macross Plus, Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door, Record of Lodoss War (OAV), the first and last Tenchi Movies, Wrath of the Ninja... hmm... I'll add more later

Comment

Working...
                                X