Favorite Anime movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Anime movie?

^^Topic, My fav was the Street Fighter Trilogy ... never seen live action one though

Best Animated

WEll all in all...cant go wrong with NINJA SCROLL....but there have been decent Streetfighters series...the Street Fighter II V from Manga is really good

Comment

hmm.... cant say I have had the pleasure. I have never seen any Street Fighter manga either. I just watched Street Fighter 2 to refresh my memory a bit.

Comment

The End of Evangelion is the best anime movie I've ever seen . But then again, it's the only one that I've ever seen.

Comment

Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust

I also loved the Magical Knight Rayearth movie. It was kind of weird how they put it in three 45 minute segments though.:confused:
          <:3_)~

Comment

Battle Angel

Comment

Originally posted by Balgas
              Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust

I also loved the Magical Knight Rayearth movie. It was kind of weird how they put it in three 45 minute segments though.:confused:
              that's cuz the "movie" was actually just ova which was spliced into a movie long thing

top movies in order:
              Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (actually 3 ova eps together, though with extra scenes not in ova)
              End of Evangelion
              R.O.D (again, actually 3 ova eps put together)
              (after this point there are so many ties it's not worth listing the 20+ movies i would have in top 10)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help the admins be using the report function... and bug them on AIM till they pay attencion
              Proud member of the Fire Division of Crystal Guardians.

Comment

Final Fantasy:Spirits Within!.....jk....probly....Yu Yu Hakusho-Yoko's Last stand or something like that....it was 3 episodes but hey its cramped in 1 movie =).

Some more stuff.....

Is ninja scroll a series or just a movie......and Magical Knight Rayearth sounds interesting is it any good....?Is Magical Knight Rayearth An anime series or manga....one more question.....how many vols are there in manga for this?....Sorry for all the questions.....im curious...they sound cool if so recomend one of the 2 ninja scroll movie/series/manga..or Magical Knight Rayearth movie/series/manga....thanks Guys......

Sorry for the double post......delete the other one....thanks.
                http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kurame/1059198488_kuramaface.jpg

Comment

Is ninja scroll a series or just a movie......and Magical Knight Rayearth sounds interesting is it any good....?Is Magical Knight Rayearth An anime series or manga....one more question.....how many vols are there in manga for this?....Sorry for all the questions.....im curious...they sound cool if so recomend one of the 2 ninja scroll movie/series/manga..or Magical Knight Rayearth movie/series/manga....thanks Guys......
                  http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kurame/1059198488_kuramaface.jpg

Comment

Ninja Scroll was first a movie. Now, there's also Ninja Scroll TV series which I'd like to see someday.

Magic Knights Rayearth has two series, both of which are awesome. There's also 3 OVAs don't have much to do with the series other than, their names are the same, and they still kick ass in their Mashins. There is also a manga, which I'm not familiar with.

I'd recommend both Ninja Scroll and Magic Knights Rayearth .

Comment

Yah those movies are pretty cool, but I think that Fruits Basket is Better.

Comment

you can't forget anything made by studio ghibli

Help the admins be using the report function... and bug them on AIM till they pay attencion
                        Proud member of the Fire Division of Crystal Guardians.

Comment

hmm.... i have so much anime its hard to have a fav ( have over 1000 tapes/dvd's and 2.5 terabytes on harddrives)

but i love fushigi yuugi, ayashi no ceres, naruto hehe, dont watch many anime movies hehehe
                          eviee

36 whm
                          17 blm
                          60 bard
                          8 bst
                          10 thf

Comment

movies....rurouni kenshin reminisecense

Comment

Hmm mine would probably be Cowboy Bebop 'the movie( Knocking on heaven's door) or hmm maybe princess mononoke? Also if it counts i really like the Samurai X OVA's - the do the story so much more justice than the semi-kiddy series, buuut the series helps add detail and more to the story.

Comment

Working...
                              X