A notice and warning in regards to the FFXIOnline.com "store"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A notice and warning in regards to the FFXIOnline.com "store"

This is a notice that we encourage users to have fun on the on-boards RPG and store, and that you can buy cool adjustments to your profile; but also, this is a warning that people should NOT be abusive with their username colors. Please excerise caution when using pure white or dark red as your colors for your username as while they may show up well on the dark theme or the light theme respectively, they do not show up well on the opposite themes.

The FFXIOnline.com Administration and Moderation Team reserves the right to warn any user whom are deliberately and especially abusive of the name colors. If you are just making it look good, that is fine, those whom are using it to exploit and be very very abusive with the colors, are going to get a warning.

Thank you for your attention.
    AKosygin
    FFXIOnline.com Administration and Moderation Team

P.S.: Those whom have their colors pure white or dark red at this time need not worry or change their colors so long as you are NOT being ABUSIVE about it.
    Last edited by KamuroIshigami; 03-28-2006, 10:21 AM. Reason: OOOps, heading change.
    Signature was intentionally left blank.

Re: A notice and warning in regards to the FFXIOnline.com "store"

I'm not quite sure as to the "abuse" of colors? I wasn't aware that any color was ofenssive or against policy...

Even with white, you can hilight the players name to find out who it is? Can you please clarify as to what is non-acceptable, or at least give reasons why a certain color is unacceptable?

Comment

Yeah, I just changed mine to white. Define abuse so I can make sure I don't do it. =P

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
      SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

I guess he means like making it hard or people to read.....? I for example am using the light theme and i cant see your name anymore!!!

Comment

I guess he means like making it hard or people to read.....? I for example am using the light theme and i cant see your name anymore!!!
          I believe this is what Akosy means as well. A couple of cases is probably ok, but if everyone starts doing it, then we'll probably have to change/limit things.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Yes.. i like this website alot, and i find that store feature very very impressive!!!
            I sense that we have a good mature community here! I dont think it will bet abused.

Comment

Wait, you can't see my name? But it's got a Blue glow!

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Glow is IE (which by the way has yet another huge security hole) ONRY!

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I wish the glow worked on firefox. D:
                  Generic Info!

Comment

Awww... i cant see nice blue glow!!! I stoped using IE YEARS ago... Gogog Firefox

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                      Glow is IE (which by the way has yet another huge security hole) ONRY!
                      Damn luxury item which hardly gives any +stat

Comment

people still use IE?????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by SevIfrit
                        we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

I've got both. lol I'll switch to Firefox permanently when I get to see my glow on it. =P

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Comment

Using IE Tab you can set it so it opens specific sites with IE but displays them in a tab in Firefox. So you can have glowies in Firefox.

Comment

Everyone using Firefox should go do this RIGHT NOW so you can see my awesome blue glow.

I paid enough for it. lol

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Comment

Working...
                              X