Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handling Misconduct (Jan. 22) aka Ban hammer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Handling Misconduct (Jan. 22) aka Ban hammer!

So MiniDragon is gone. I read his goodbye on Nineinchninjas.com and he seemed like a decent enough fellow, maybe a little to dedicated to FFXI, but decent enough.

Comment

Man, reading all this stuff between here and BG took up my whole night of gaming.

And I'm still laughing myself silly reading it after waking up.

oh crap, time for work!

Comment

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post
        So MiniDragon is gone. I read his goodbye on Nineinchninjas.com and he seemed like a decent enough fellow, maybe a little to dedicated to FFXI, but decent enough.
        Bismarck is going to be so quiet now...leaders of 3 HNMLS got zapped. Looks like S-E did in fact save the whale.
        sigpic
        Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

I had alot of time to play yesterday, and I was pretty much afk the whole time in WG reading BG and posting here. Seriously, know I know what people mean when they said that the day Taj posted the FFXIApp list was glorious.
          Cleverness - Hades
          75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
          DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Yeah this is sad... I went to bed and just woke up.... and it grew 3 pages -.-

It seems their main argument is still "its SEs fault for no programing the game right" That has got to be the weakest argument I have ever heard -.-
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

So, I found out this morning that someone who I really looked up to in the FFXI community was hit with the banhammer. I'm kinda shocked, because I never thought this person would be the type to do something so stupid as to dupe items. On one hand I want to just feel bad for them, and comfort them, but at the same time, I'm furious at them. This person had fantastic gear, and a great linkshell. They had (from my perspective) no reason to do something so stupid, and now their character is gone. I'm still firmly in the camp that the people who got banned got exactly what they deserved, but it does take a bit of the fun out of it to realize that even people you thought were trustworthy and good players you can't trust.

Comment

It happens, 1 person I knew got banned. It suck? Yea. Do I pity them? Nope. If I got banned for windower or for the 1mil gil I bought back in 2006, I'd be alittle mad but I'd deserve it, it's against the rules .

And yes the logic of people who got banned is priceless. That D44K guy is still arguing its all SE's fault and the players shouldnt be blamed, i stopped feeding his trolling.
                Cleverness - Hades
                75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Originally posted by Illuen View Post
                  So, I found out this morning that someone who I really looked up to in the FFXI community was hit with the banhammer. I'm kinda shocked, because I never thought this person would be the type to do something so stupid as to dupe items. On one hand I want to just feel bad for them, and comfort them, but at the same time, I'm furious at them. This person had fantastic gear, and a great linkshell. They had (from my perspective) no reason to do something so stupid, and now their character is gone. I'm still firmly in the camp that the people who got banned got exactly what they deserved, but it does take a bit of the fun out of it to realize that even people you thought were trustworthy and good players you can't trust.

yeah that does suck -.- but at the same time you are right, cheat and get banned.

and here is another funny one.....

"Anything working not how the developers planned is an exploit. Zerging is an exploit, NIN tanking is an exploit. You're a dumb fuck if you think that people should be banned for this, sorry, but you are."

what? NIN tanking an exploit?..... wow -.-

Comment

Dumb people are dumb.

That is the kind of retardedness that our endgame is filled with, it takes a saint to put up with this much nonsense if they wanted to take it seriously.

Of course it all boils down to the simple truth that they have been banned and all is well in the land, being bothered by what they say isn't necessary, let they bark and hiss all they want and eventually they're gonna get tired and stop.
                    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

on FFXIAH.com

Boyahada Moss breaks into the top 20 viewed items for the first time in months.

Comment

seems like the lose of all these "good" players is the end of FFXI.....lol

"FFXI is going to die now"

"FFXI is dead"

"You cant do endgame without us"

*wipes a tear from his eye* oh man... this is great ;p

Comment

you'd have done it if you knew about it
                          I don't agree with the above. I knew about it because there were rumors running around my LS about this a few days before SE fixed it, yet none of us (that I know of) went out to try this thing.

I've thankfully matured enough to not give a damn about things like peer pressure into using something (all the cool kids are doing it >.>) Wasn't always that way, in life or in game, but now I'm happy to stand by my morals and what I think is right.

So to Map's comment, I was offered the apple, I didn't bite. Don't lump everyone with the losers such as yourself.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                            "You cant do endgame because we're not botting your HNM's anymore"
                            FTFY
                            ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                              That is the kind of retardedness that our endgame is filled with, it takes a saint to put up with this much nonsense if they wanted to take it seriously.

This is the only thing from all this that annoys me. Endgame has it's share of assholes and elitists but they're a lot rarer than everyone makes it seem. I would say there were one or two players like that in my shell but most of them are nice guys. Obviously, several of them were stupid enough to get banned but none of them are running around saying the type of stuff people are equating to the entire endgame community. Endgame doesn't begin and end with the people that post at BG. Stop lumping us all together like that.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Yea sorry if that offends you or anyone who doesn't deserve it but just looking at BG, even the folks who weren't banned or aren't involved come out as idiots...

I guess that's BG, I don't mean to generalize really.
                                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X