Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blazing Buffaloes, or How West Sarutabaruta Was Won (09/19/2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blazing Buffaloes, or How West Sarutabaruta Was Won (09/19/2008)

Do you actually get warped across the world this time out? Reason I ask, is I got hit twice in West Ronnfaure and both times got warped to S. Sandy. An LS member that did this event a few years ago confirmed that he got thrown all the way to Windy from Ronnfaure, but since I lucked out twice in a row I wonder if they changed that. So, was I just really really lucky? Considering how one of the chars in question is a level 1 mule, getting sent to bastok or windy would have REALLY sucked lol...
    I'm a slow motion accident, lost in coffee rings and fingerprints...
    -Frou Frou, "Hear Me Out"

Check out my blog! =>
    http://deuceffxi.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Effedup View Post
      Do you actually get warped across the world this time out? Reason I ask, is I got hit twice in West Ronnfaure and both times got warped to S. Sandy. An LS member that did this event a few years ago confirmed that he got thrown all the way to Windy from Ronnfaure, but since I lucked out twice in a row I wonder if they changed that. So, was I just really really lucky? Considering how one of the chars in question is a level 1 mule, getting sent to bastok or windy would have REALLY sucked lol...
      I did it in East Saru, and only got sent to Windurst Waters...it happen to me like 5 times in a row lols. So, I think they changed that.

Comment

It either HPs you, or sends you to another nation.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
          It either HPs you, or sends you to another nation.
          Has anyone actually been warped to another nation this year, though? Everyone I talked to so far just got sent to the nearest city, and didn't actually get warped across the world. I'm just curious if they changed that this year, since (in my opinion), the items are kinda lame this time around (would have preferred the enmity sash, but the Aldebran Horn is nice for the free storage and Moghancement: Money) so maybe they took pity on us and it just warps you into the nearest city?

At any rate, it doesn't matter much, just curious...

Question about event items...do they usually open up the ability to store them when the event is over? I remember looking when they were doing the bathing suit stuff and they couldn't be stored, then all of a sudden they could be. I just didn't know if I should hold on to my Drover's stuff to store later or just drop it...I need the space lol ^^

Check out my blog! =>

Comment

Originally posted by Effedup View Post
            Question about event items...do they usually open up the ability to store them when the event is over? I remember looking when they were doing the bathing suit stuff and they couldn't be stored, then all of a sudden they could be. I just didn't know if I should hold on to my Drover's stuff to store later or just drop it...I need the space lol ^^
            Yes, they open up storage for new event items with the next update following the event.
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
            . . .

Comment

Well I went out the other day to do this because I like furnishings. Very easy event. Not that many people out doing it, though.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                Not that many people out doing it, though.
                There sure was when I did it with my main...it was actually infuriating because assholes kept coming by and stealing my calfs from me right before I got to the moogle, so took a little longer, but still done in like 15 minutes in Ronnfaure, so yeah...

Did Gustaburg one last night with a mule, and it was much harder for me compared to Ronnfaure...stupid cows kept getting hung up on all the hills and stuff. Gonna do it with my Windy mule tonight, I'm all about free storage ^^

Check out my blog! =>

Comment

Working...
                X