Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wings of the Goddess Missions! (05/09/2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings of the Goddess Missions! (05/09/2008)

As they wander the battlefields of the Crystal War, adventurers will encounter Lilisette, an eccentric dancer who is shadowing the mysterious Cait Sith. Her unprecedented actions will slowly but surely warp the very fabric of the age...

The Wings of the Goddess missions have finally begun in earnest. Read on to discover how the story was set in motion...

Ominous statues known as "cavernous maws" have suddenly appeared all across Vana'diel.
    After passing through these mysterious portals, adventurers meet with the talkative catlike being known as Cait Sith. After accepting her request to help lessen the "tidal wave of tragedy" bearing down on Vana'diel, Altana's champions are sent directly into the chaos of the Crystal War.

But what excitement do these missions promise from this point onwards?
    Let us delve into the upcoming events...

Troupe Mayakov Cometh!
    The kingdom of San d'Oria is astir with the news of the arrival of Troupe Mayakov. Adventurers encounter the dashing Sir Ragelise as they search for a ticket to attend the performance...

Is This the End!?
    Adventurers once more chance across the enigmatic Cait Sith. However, the conversation is interrupted at a vital juncture by the unexpected appearance of the dancer Lilisette...

What is the true nature of Troupe Mayakov?
    What is Lilisette's ultimate purpose?
    What secrets does this tumultuous age conceal?

Discover the answers to these questions and more in the continuing Wings of the Goddess missions!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Re: Wings of the Goddess Missions! (05/09/2008)

Let me be the first to say: About fucking time.

Comment

Let me second that emotion!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
        Let me be the first to say: About fucking time.
        Yes I can see how the lack of missions would have been a great bother to you.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
          =
          What is the true nature of Troupe Mayakov?
          Make love, not Crystal Wars?

What is Lilisette's ultimate purpose?
          Jailbait.

What secrets does this tumultuous age conceal?
          Probably something to do with the Zilart.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
            Make love, not Crystal Wars?

Jailbait.

Probably something to do with the Zilart.
            Um, excuse me but, SPOILERS! Where are those tags?

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Let's just hope that the end-mission rewards for these missions are decent and not as crappy as the ToAU mission rewards lol.
              Life is all about decisions. It is the decisions you make in life that shape you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                Um, excuse me but, SPOILERS! Where are those tags?
                JR got shot.
                Darth Vader is Luke's father.
                Princess Peach will get kidnapped.
                Bruce Wayne is Batman.
                Captain America dies.
                The Boss is Ocelot's mom.

Comment

You forgot:
                  And the Trix Rabbit Will Never Get the Trix. Silly Rabbit Trix are for Kids.
                  Life is all about decisions. It is the decisions you make in life that shape you.
                  sigpic

Comment

RAGELISE STOLE MY FACE!!!

Those will be awkward cutscenes.
                    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I do kinda wonder why they even bother teasing the storylines to missions, particularly knowing most people won't touch them until some endgame zone or content is tied to its progression. Even knowing this is the case, people will still wait to forever and a day to get around to it.

Won't be happening with me this time around, both characters will be caught up as of doing my second round of ToAs, muahahahahahah.

Still I should probably pick up on some of the WotG quests and get those done just in case they're tied to moving this storyline forward. They had proven to be tie-ins when it initially started, anyway.

I just hope these missions are more along the lines of CoPs and not so lolToA.

Comment

Now, it always seemed to me that 'everyone' did the missions as they were released and if you didn't and tried later you were mostly SOL.

I just hope these missions are more along the lines of CoPs and not so lolToA.
                        That would be nice, but really, I doubt it.

loose

Comment

All right! I'm totally stoked. I just hope my friends remember we all agreed to static these missions this time. I got left behind in ToAU.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

The missions won't be on the level of CoP because of the sheer amount of bitching from people that it were "too hard", so yeah, the days of CoP level missions are over, maybe it will come back when people stop bitching..but that won't be happening lol.

If players don't touch missions till they see what end-game/reward or whatever..that's their fault..not everyone is like that, but because of the people that are like that newer missions/content is "lacking", because instead of just being grateful and enjoying things in strides..SE is obviously delaying the stories in chunks due to that mentality.

Which is why Zilart and CoP missions came half and half, because people weren't always like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                              All right! I'm totally stoked. I just hope my friends remember we all agreed to static these missions this time. I got left behind in ToAU.
                              I'd find different friends to static with. =p
                              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X