Clear All

Re: Fan Fest 2.0!

I will be there this year. = D
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
      lol, streets in the middle of LA always get really flooded. haha i can just picture the wall of water drenching ppl on the sidewalk.
      Yeah, we were looking forward to riding the bus on rainy days. :D

Originally posted by Eiyoko View Post
      We're moving to Oregon on August 9th, so if I can get my ID in time (or I could just convince one of my parents to drive me) I should be able to make it. I turned 18 just last Friday. :D
      What city? My family just moved to Salem last year. I went to visit (via driving) from L.A. Let me say, it's very nice up there! I've thought about moving there to.

Comment

Originally posted by AKosygin View Post
        Since we are on the track of coverage of events.... are there any particular things you, members/visitors, would like me to pay close attention on covering? Any changes in the way things are covered?
        Yes.

1. WHY DON'T THEY ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS?
        2. The game is freaking old enough; release those battle formula already. -_- Damage, Accuracy, Critical Hit, etc. If they see us "gaming the system", they can always change the system easily enough--it's all software!

Find out the answer to #1 and the possibility of #2, and you can spend the rest of time with the Alla crowd taking pictures after picture of Pikko for all I care.

Oh, well, do pass any tidbits you find on new jobs. While you're at it, see if you can find out why Altana's name didn't make it to the title, unlike Promathia. It seems like gender discrimination. (Besides, "Wings of the Goddess" is such a bland name.)
        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Ifrit, he wanted to know if anyone wanted him to pay special attention covering it. Not ask questions or be rude.

Anyway, AKosygin, my advice would be to not bother. There will be plenty of coverage of it, you should take the time to enjoy it. I mean hell, I pounded out all of this on a damn PDA phone last time, but it's not like I got anything for it but sore fingers, a temporarily bricked phone, and a crappy personal log of it to back up my arguments about what SE said later on.

If you must do it, buy a laptop. Trust me, reporting on something like fan fest from anything without a full keyboard will make you hate typing.

Comment

lolifrit, all you need now is to throw your hands down at your side and stomp away.

I'll be there also, hopefully they'll address some issues with problem jobs or jobs that many ppl have felt have been neglected. ie: mnk (havent gotten any major changes in ages), bst (depop patch), etc.

taru edit: so who is all going?
            Last edited by Omni; 07-31-2007, 07:59 AM.
            Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
            ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

So who's dressing up? :D I'm taking a digicam! Muahahaha!

Comment

Any chance SE can do a fanfest in dear old Blighty so that I might have a mor than slim chance of actually going to one?

Didn't think so

Carter.
                "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
                www.raspberrypi.org
                Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Nah they never would.

Damn thing is travel across europe is so easy, they could have it anywhere.

Comment

I just pre-registered for fan fest. woo!

Comment

Preregistered + room.
                      Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
                      How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

I live in LA so, no room. I know some places to get hammered if any of you are keen on the hops.

Comment

Working...
                        X