X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Appraisers(04/10/2006)

Originally posted by Darkhound
    I wonder if this will just be a wate of time with crappy items.
    Ding ding ding!
    I'm sure there will be one or two good items. Though my bet is they will be Ex. and only be useful for maybe one or two jobs.
    Which would lend support to Omni's theory about inviting someone to party just in case its more useful for them. I could actually see people doing this. Get a friend to be in a party, get it appraised, find out its Ex. but a really awesome item. Have a couple minutes to shout for the item and the price. Get a taker and have them trade you money before you pass on the item and let them have it.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Ideally this would work out great, EXCEPT DROP TIME FOR THE ITEM IS TOO FAST AND THEY WILL GET THE ITEM BEFORE YOU GET PAID!

However if it's a club type weapon, it'll be funny if once you appraise it, they tell you it's a kraken club. rofl. go fig, a way to control the economy.
      Hacked on 9/9/09
      FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

What is that teching system you talk about? Can you be kind enough to fill me in please

Comment

Tekking system was from Phantasy Star Online where you would find tons of ??? items, but you would take them back to town to a "Tekker" and get them appraised.

but in PSO you could accept the appraisal or deny it. If it was denied, you could level up, come back later and the item might be a better version of the previous identification.

maybe they'll implement that so like, you get an Bilbo identified, then you deny it, come back later and it's be a spark bilbo, or a bilbo +1. dunno.
          Ramuh Server
          Linkshell=TDC,BlueRogues,BloodKnights.
          Samurai all the way.

Comment

I can smell the 1% chance for a time-worthy equipment and 99% chance for a crappy bronze subligar. :/
            Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

sounds like alot of thought was put into that system

an unidentified item being identified as something, but then being something else D:

wow
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by tomfin10
                This sounds a lot like PSO's tekking system. Hmm... it'll be interesting to see how this works.
                I was thinking the same thing nothing like finding a

and getting a

I loved my snow Queen rifle EXTREMELY rare but highly accurate and good rate to freeze foes. ..then my data got corrupted ^^ PSO FTW..
                It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Working...
                X