This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Starlight Celebration

There we go, looks like for this year along with Dream Cap and Dream Cap +1 we'll be able to get Dream Robe, Dream Robe +1, and a ........ Heart Wand?

Wow that wand reminds me of a "Sailor Moon" or "Sassami S" (The spin off with Sassami from Tenchi Muyo being a Super Hero)

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I've got my Dream Hat's now, but I'm still working on these annoying cards, can't find any Summoner level 60's lol

But how do I do all this other stuff? How do the smilebringers work and the Christmas trees, etc.

EDIT: I think I've got it now, I've just been giving various cards out, asking for my own sort of level too.. But I'm not sure if it will work still, considering the different cards I may've traded in.
      Last edited by Zaneu; 12-17-2005, 08:48 AM.

Selphiie the Enchantress is ftmfw.

Comment

I think the heart wands are for a Valentines day type event.

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

is this event running up till christmas day?

Comment

Originally posted by x1ang
            is this event running up till christmas day?
            According to FFXI Offical Website it runs till Dec. 31 just before the new years.

As far as doing the card event to get your Dream Robe and Dream Robe +1 it works as follows:
            1. Talk to Moogle get a card (will not give you a card if you have one already from someone giving you it)
            2. Find person who fits the [Job] and [Level] requested. (Easiest is to have them trade it back to you instead of trusting the events original design)
            3. Repeat #2
            4. Repeat #2
            5. Card should be on its 4th and final trade now and the [Job] and [Level] should match one of yours. (Usually seems to match the job and level you were when you got the card from the Moogle)
            6. Trade in card to moogle and you should get a Dream Robe, repeat the same process but only trade to people who also are wearing Dream Robes (Must be wearing dream robe when you get new card from moogle as well).

That is it, the way it picks it's jobs is it goes in sequence by when a player talks to the moogle. So you can get:

John (55 RDM) gets a card has: #1, #2, #3, John
            Jane (30 DRG) gets a card has: #1, #2, John, Jane
            Mike (63 RNG) gets a card has: #1, John, Jane, Mike
            Lou (26 BLM) gets a card has: John, Jane, Mike, Lou

That's is pattern pretty much but since the sequence spans across to all 3 nations the person you are looking for could be in either Windurst, Bastok, or San d'Oria. Thing to complete that helps with this event a LOT is do the smilebringer event until you are able to warp to each of the 3 nations.

This event warp is basically free and it will help you reach the 3 other nations to complete this event much faster.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by silentsteel
              I think the heart wands are for a Valentines day type event.
              The item is called Dream Wand though. (As in Dream hat, Dream robe...)

Do we get Dream Subligar with Dream Eggs during Easter? XD
              http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Haven't seen Easter give Dream stuff, it's been Furtune Egg, Happy Egg, and last year was 3 furniture items of eggs.

As for the wand it's name was capture wrong, it isn't Dream Wand it is called Charm Wand and it's design does seem to carry a Valentines theme to it. If they are doing these for Valentines then it seems they'll be having an event this year for Valentines, any ideas what it could be? Likely something that'll require a Male and Female 2 person party to complete...

This'll be the first actual event they do for Valentines Day if I recall correctly. Last year they just gifted you one of the special crystals to engrave your name on an item to give to someone, kind of lame unless you didn't have the Guild Points to buy the crystal.

Comment

The Dream Eggs were a joke. Been mistaken about Dream Wand then.. I thought I saw it called that earlier.
                  http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
                    The Dream Eggs were a joke. Been mistaken about Dream Wand then.. I thought I saw it called that earlier.
                    It was called that earlier, before it was found out that was incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                    X