X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Starlight Celebration

Originally posted by saige
    never heard of the moogle belts what do they do and when can you get them???
    Was done during 2004s Adventurer Appretiation. I don't recall ever seeing another event that allowed those to be obtained. So if you were not on during the 2004 Adventurer Appretiation then you're kind of screwed of getting one.

The Gold Moogle Belt is kind of decent the only waist item were you'll get +3% HP, that with the Happy Egg and at low levels or even higher levels you get a nice HP boost from it. I mean with 900 HP 3% is an extra 27 HP, for a waist item that's a decent HP boost. I think I still got the Silver Moogle Belt and Gold Moogle Belt, don't remember have to look again.

To show a little more how decent it is, there is only a hand full of waist items that have more HP. Bascially lv. 50 RSE belts, lv. 70 Steppe Belt, and lv. 71 Hierarch Belt. The Gold Moogle Belt is lv. 1 though so by 50s it's giving an HP boost close to RSE belts and Steppe Belt.
    Last edited by Macht; 12-09-2005, 07:36 AM.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news6224.shtml
      We now have a time. After maintanence on the 12th.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Wow, neighbortaru you're losing your touch. Kafeen had already posted that data like 4-5 hrs. ago

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

damn! how'd I miss that? *needs to check eyes*

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

i just realised they announced the date on that news bit... and now i know why macht said that on the thread where the dude asked for a date -.-;

macht you need to back off! lol
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I thought I' d add this little bit, but look at the new decorations on POL for winter/SS. Notice the Galkas? I'm not actuallysure what they are doing, but if they are holding hands...awwww, galka love sooo cuuuttttteeeee.^,~;

uh-hum::Clears throat::

Sincerely,
              ARSafyre

Comment

Tarus look cool in "everything"!

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                  Well the Dream Caps seem like a given that they'll be given out in the event as far as the costume though there isn't any gear existing in the current game files with it. However, keep in mind that an update is suppose to be coming up soon so likely they'll be added in at that point. This update is also the likely reason that a date for the event has not been announced yet.

Like Balfree said all Event Items given by moogles are lv. 1. For Example:

Dream Cap
                  Dream Cap +1
                  Bronze Moogle Belt
                  Silver Moogle Belt
                  Gold Moogle Belt
                  Mandragora Belt
                  Rabbit Belt
                  Worm Belt
                  Fortune Egg
                  Happy Egg
                  Hardwood Katana
                  Wooden Katana
                  Omina Yukata
                  Omino Yukata
                  Lord's Yukata
                  Lady's Yukata
                  Trick Staff and Trick Staff II
                  Treat Staff and Treat Staff II
                  Horror Head and Horror Head II
                  Pumpkin Head and Pumpkin Head II
                  Pitchfork
                  Pitchfork +1
                  All the Swimsuits
                  Red Sash and Dash Sash
                  and any others I haven't included

They are all Lv. 1 gear and all event items. The only thing that the Moogles have given that a Lv. 1 could not use is Chocobo Tickets. I myself wouldn't mind having another event like they did with the "Twinkling Trents" trying to kill all 10 of those was a hell of a lot of fun.
                  Hey where can I get the "Lady's Yukata", the "Moogle belt", and the "Red sash"? I was wondering if they are just summer events, or they are year round events, and if they are can you tell me how I am aquire them ^^
                  "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
                  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
                  Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Originally posted by =Tuyen=
                    Hey where can I get the "Lady's Yukata", the "Moogle belt", and the "Red sash"? I was wondering if they are just summer events, or they are year round events, and if they are can you tell me how I am aquire them ^^
                    The Lady's Yukata is from Summerfest events. The Moogle Belt was from the adventurer's appriciation event and the red sash was from the Buffolo Blitz event held this summer. There's a possibility that these events may be repeated so you can get them, this summer the yukata was buyable from event moogles, but you can't get them for most of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kafeen
                      The Lady's Yukata is from Summerfest events. The Moogle Belt was from the adventurer's appriciation event and the red sash was from the Buffolo Blitz event held this summer. There's a possibility that these events may be repeated so you can get them, this summer the yukata was buyable from event moogles, but you can't get them for most of the year.
                      by event moogles, do you mean any event? are the Yukatas tradeable? Will i be able to purchase them from the christmas event? if you can please provide me with more information xD

Comment

by event moogles, do you mean any event? are the Yukatas tradeable? Will i be able to purchase them from the christmas event? if you can please provide me with more information xD
                        No, not any event moogle. During the Summerfest event there was a small shop set up by a couple of moogles to sell them for about 50,000 gil. You'll have to wait until next summer to see if they appear again.

Comment

oh ok thanks again ^^ there are so many event items that I want, first is the santa hat, and I also want the simsuit as well as the Yukata's, as soon as new events come out I will surely get them for both my mule and main chr =^.~=

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree
                            i just realised they announced the date on that news bit... and now i know why macht said that on the thread where the dude asked for a date -.-;

macht you need to back off! lol
                            Hmm? did I miss something here? I don't get what you said or isn't obvious to me yet

Comment

again, tuyen, we won't know until the event starts. each event is handled differently

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                              Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                              I live to entertain!

Comment

oh ok thanks again ^^ there are so many event items that I want, first is the santa hat, and I also want the simsuit as well as the Yukata's, as soon as new events come out I will surely get them for both my mule and main chr =^.~=
                                There is an alternate way to obtain some of those items without waiting for the event to occur. That is the "Vana'diel Adventurer Recruitment Program" if you have 2 or more you can do this with then send a gold worldpass to them, they join your server with it.

After 40 days party with the ones you invited to the server with the gold worldpass and talk to the npc for this program. You'll get a Guide Beret for the first person you invited then get to select 1 of the following for each additional invite:

- Chocopass (x12)
                                - Bronze Moogle Belt
                                - Pumpkin Head
                                - Trick Staff
                                - Onoko Yukata -or- Omina Yukata (*1)
                                - Dream Hat
                                - Monster Belt (*2)
                                - Mandragora Beret
                                - Guide Beret (*3)
                                - Sprout Beret (*4)

*1 This item changes according to the player’s gender.
                                *2 This item changes according to the nation the player receives it in.
                                *3 This item may only be chosen if not already owned by the player.
                                  (This item cannot be chosen by the invited player.)
                                *4 This item may only be chosen if not already owned by the player.
                                  (This item cannot be chosen by the inviting player.)

After 100 days you get the Timepiece (Beautiful Furniture item) or get to select again from that list or select one of these:

- Silver Mog. Belt
                                - Horror Head
                                - Treat Staff
                                - Lord's Yukata / Lady's Yukata (*1)
                                - Dream Hat +1
                                - Chocobo Stables Teleport Equipment (3 types) (*2)

There is items too if you get to 365 days, but what they are have not been revieled yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X