This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Starlight Celebration

i will git a santa costume for all my char.s :D i wonder what lvl this 1 will be, i hope i can get it for my mules.

Comment

Originally posted by FenixDown
      who you callin' a moron, chump. if i think the costumes don't look good, that's my opinion. who are you to put be on blast for posting my opinions?
      because like you, i have an opinion, and all i did was opine!

Double Post Edited:
      Originally posted by saige
      i will git a santa costume for all my char.s :D i wonder what lvl this 1 will be, i hope i can get it for my mules.
      event items are usually lvl 1 i think, mules all over the place will be jumping on the santa suits for a while it's my guess eheh
      Last edited by Balfree; 12-07-2005, 08:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

so they are offering santa costumes now o.O I thought they were santa hats?
        "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
        It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
        Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

they need little elf suits for the tarus :D

Comment

This will be my first christ....Starlight Festival also :-P
            THough I do know the event hasn't started yet, are there things I can expect?
            For example, I really like during (I guess the summer festival..?) the music changed at nights and there were fireworks all night long. Are there things like that for this festival or is everything completely different each year?

"Yeah, maybe you should keep your finger out of your throat and eat a doughnut."

A Message to the Calista Flockharts of the world.

Comment

In addition:

"Jeuno -Starlight Celebration-" now available at the iTunes Music Store!
              (12/07/2005)

Recall fond memories of yesteryear with the song "Jeuno -Starlight Celebration-", now available at the iTunes Music Store! This upbeat piece was played in Jeuno during the Starlight Celebration in December 2004. Be sure to download the song at the iTunes Music store, because you won't find this exclusive tune anywhere else!

iTunes must be installed in order to play music downloaded from the iTunes Music Store. Access this site to download the latest version of iTunes.
              sigpic
              Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Personally I just want a Santa hat ;_; Thats all I really care for...ofcourse that opinion may change if I find out the whole thing looks cool, and/or it gives neato stat pluses *nods* (sorry if I spelled opinion wrong >_<; )

Comment

maybe the mithra santa costume will be hot, if it is I am going to get one for my mule mithra as well as my main mithra ^^

Comment

Originally posted by DizavidHZ
                    This will be my first christ....Starlight Festival also :-P
                    THough I do know the event hasn't started yet, are there things I can expect?
                    For example, I really like during (I guess the summer festival..?) the music changed at nights and there were fireworks all night long. Are there things like that for this festival or is everything completely different each year?
                    There will be Christmas decorations around the cities, decorated trees and new christmasy music like that you can download from iTunes.

I wonder what the HQ version will do this time. I liked the hat dispencing cookies, maybe the coat will give us selbina milk or something. ^^

Comment

so are they giving out the coat and the hat, b/c I want both ^^

Comment

Well the Dream Caps seem like a given that they'll be given out in the event as far as the costume though there isn't any gear existing in the current game files with it. However, keep in mind that an update is suppose to be coming up soon so likely they'll be added in at that point. This update is also the likely reason that a date for the event has not been announced yet.

Like Balfree said all Event Items given by moogles are lv. 1. For Example:

Dream Cap
                        Dream Cap +1
                        Bronze Moogle Belt
                        Silver Moogle Belt
                        Gold Moogle Belt
                        Mandragora Belt
                        Rabbit Belt
                        Worm Belt
                        Fortune Egg
                        Happy Egg
                        Hardwood Katana
                        Wooden Katana
                        Omina Yukata
                        Omino Yukata
                        Lord's Yukata
                        Lady's Yukata
                        Trick Staff and Trick Staff II
                        Treat Staff and Treat Staff II
                        Horror Head and Horror Head II
                        Pumpkin Head and Pumpkin Head II
                        Pitchfork
                        Pitchfork +1
                        All the Swimsuits
                        Red Sash and Dash Sash
                        and any others I haven't included

They are all Lv. 1 gear and all event items. The only thing that the Moogles have given that a Lv. 1 could not use is Chocobo Tickets. I myself wouldn't mind having another event like they did with the "Twinkling Trents" trying to kill all 10 of those was a hell of a lot of fun.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

wait what so this means there giveing out a santa jacket and hat why dont they go all the way and give out a bag that goes on ur back slot and despences like uhhh potions or something usefull lol or even like a new item selbia milk+1 like regen 2 that would b awsome.....
                          i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Comment

never heard of the moogle belts what do they do and when can you get them???

Comment

Dec. 9, 2005 07:00 [GMT]

The Starlight Celebration Event Schedule

Following is the schedule for The Starlight Celebration.

The event is scheduled to commence after the maintenance on December 12 and continue until 15:00(GMT) on December 31.

*Festival decorations will be present from December 12, while greeting card deliveries begin at 00:00(GMT), on December 16.
                              or for you yanks.

Dec. 8, 2005 23:00 [PST]

The Starlight Celebration Event Schedule

Following is the schedule for The Starlight Celebration.

The event is scheduled to commence after the maintenance on December 12 and continue until 7:00(PST) on December 31.

*Festival decorations will be present from December 12, while greeting card deliveries begin at 16:00(PST), on December 15.

Comment

Sounds fun. Can't wait. ^^
                                Sensei

Comment

Working...
                                X