This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updates 10/10/05

i dont mind a challange, but im stuck on 4-2. 0/13.

its just fustrating, its like rdm maat for some people.
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

Originally posted by kuu
      It's used so people can't abuse it.

Notice it's not limited to 1 use and can only be recharged once per week. There is a hefty 16hr timer, wish they wouldn't put it so big, but at least it's not 24hrs.

You can use this in either xp pts or solo, which is nice, to make max use of it for those with CP to burn. So I'm guessing most people would take the 1k xp band, unless they're weekend people who solo more.

So if you make full use of it, you get 7k of xp per week. That's not bad. 50% is 1k =2k in 180mins, you don't have to worry that much about bad pts. I think most pts or even lfg if the 1st went wrong, you can eek out 2k in 3hrs.

Two questions I would have relating to this, is obvious:
      How much CP is required
      Does the 200xp cap effect it? Does Chaining effect it.
      200xp x 50% = 100xp extra hopefully.

Another thing they updated is no more easy mana burning pets pt in sea. lol

I disagree. Have to look at how much CP it cost and any restrictions not say, but looks to be decent.

you just use it while XPing, and it's 1k easily. 7k a week.

I think my first exp was 420 for that chain... Solo.

EDIT: 10/14/05, just soloed this.
      Last edited by Omniblast; 10-14-2005, 10:27 PM.
      Hacked on 9/9/09
      FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

I must say, after using the 1k exp band @ lvl53WAR in Kuftal Tunnel last night, I will NEVER leave home without that ring again -.- First crab pulled last night with the enchanment up, pulled 333 exp to my person. Chain#1 generated 378. So on and so on , untill the effect wore. While the enchantment stuck, I never pulled under 250 exp, even on "un-chained" mobs. ^^ This thing is my new best friend.

|| 75 Warrior || 75 Black Mage || 75 Bard || 75 Beastmaster || 75 Red Mage ||

Comment

same here i was my 1 RNG i got to level 5 in like 45 min when a week earlyer on my THF it took me like 1 1/2 hour to get to 5, i love this ring like its my wife
          "Ill buy that car!" "Sir is not for sale," "Fine then ill buy it for regular price!"

Comment

Working...
          X