• Re: New Expansion Pack Revealed.

i don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

neather do i

Comment

rofl i think its enough, this thread is for something else, sorry guys
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

it looks cool

Comment

holy $hit i m soooooo glad i rejoined now i have been waiting for them to add new jobs for allllloooonnngg time i remember talking about what they might add on this site like a year ago
              but my only issue is that i have to start lvling fast cause i just joined ragnarok (was on valefor) and i m only lvl4 so i need to hurry up and get to a high lvl so i can get BLU(cant wait to play it) and play in ToAU

p.s. what other jobs are they gunna add to this already kick ass game
              iiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm back
              i m finally playing ffxi again after a few month break

*Serzais*
              of Ragnarok
              -lord of theives-

Comment

So far Blue Mage seems to be the only one they've mentioned. Nothing about any others, I'm not sure they even gave a specific number of new jobs.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

fat_pat, just FYI, you need to be 13+ to play this game (unless you have parent's consent).
                  Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                  Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                  Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                  Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                  Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

i am 18 years of age i have been playing video games for the past 9 years and i am near perfect in every game i play.

Comment

Originally posted by fat_pat_87
                      i am near perfect in every game i play.
                      Dangerous statement, I can predictic someone better putting him in his place sometime soon

To add now that I finally figured out a bit of what's going on, please stay on topic again. This is about the new expansion "Treasures of Aht Urghan".
                      Last edited by Macht; 10-05-2005, 03:39 PM.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Anyone know the exact date of when its going to come out? >.>
                        I mean I'm coming back around December and if the expansion is coming around in January-Feb, I could just wait a month or so and get the expansion for free...
                        noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

No date has been announced officially. If it was annnounced, you can be sure it would be easy to spot on threads like these.

Title: Sergeant Major
                          SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                          Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                          Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                          Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                            So far Blue Mage seems to be the only one they've mentioned. Nothing about any others, I'm not sure they even gave a specific number of new jobs.
                            My sources tell me it's 2. But don't quote me on that.
                            DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by Crowzukin
                              My sources tell me it's 2. But don't quote me on that.

I just did

Did your sources also tell us what that second job may be?

I was never keen on geomancer as a hardcore FFT fan. However I would really like a Time Mage or a Calculator (hmm, let's see, level div/10 = HOLY!!! muahahahaha I love it)

Now if we go with the theory that there's three jobs, one mage, one refresh, and one tank, Then I would say it's totally possible for Time Mage to be the Refresh. Redmages have a lot of Time Mage type spells, so if you're going to make another refresh class then I think Time Mage would be a natural.

Comment

Originally posted by fastcart
                                No date has been announced officially. If it was annnounced, you can be sure it would be easy to spot on threads like these.
                                probably will have least 3 of these threads at such time. ^^

them releasing info about "treasures" has renewed my kick for ffxi and filled me w/ anticipation. I even forgot about another game I'm waiting to beta test.
                                Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                                G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                                San Doria Rank 6
                                ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Working...
                                X