• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Expansion Pack Revealed.

Drool-ga!

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

that trailer is awesome! I'm so excited now ^^ btw I think the abreviation for Blue Mage will be BLU. cant wait to see what else they have planned for it ^^
      I seek the history of this world, Vana'diel. All of its legends, all of its secrets await me.
      My search will continue until I know the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by zyme
        shit hot

Double Post Edited:
        realy cool
        co sign, I cant wait to try it woohoo!
        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!

O... M... G... This is a great day for everyone who plays FFXI! NEW JOBS!!! w00t0t00t0t!!111
          This looks so UNBELIEVEABLY COOL! BLU AF looks like I always imagined it would, and the spell effects! INSANE! Judging from the trailer, it also looks like there's another huge Jeuno like city over the horizon (look carefully at the scene on the boat). It kinda reminds me of Vector from FF6. :D Anyone have any theories on what other jobs they may add?
          «» "I might be an onion thief, but I'm still a thief." «»

Comment

Originally posted by Kamodake
            that trailer is awesome! I'm so excited now ^^ btw I think the abreviation for Blue Mage will be BLU. cant wait to see what else they have planned for it ^^
            I've been saying BUM to my LS's chagrin. ^^ Since, BLM is taken, the other Mage jobs have M, and M means Mage. So, BlUe Mage ^^

If they call it BLU, then BLM must become BLA. d:

Double Post Edited:
            Btw, I wonder what will happen to the "Scars of War" title that SE trademarked...

Double Post Edited:
            Hopefully, this expansion will involve those pirates that can summon undead. And maybe we'll finally be able to go thru those inaccessible areas in Tenshodo and Norg.
            Last edited by fastcart; 09-16-2005, 09:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Title: Sergeant Major
            SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
            Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
            Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
            Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2005/1878.html

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/ <---JP article

BAD Translation....so sue me ;P

The corporation ƒXƒNƒEƒFƒA * ƒGƒjƒbƒNƒX exhibits Xbox360 edition " ƒtƒ@ƒCƒiƒ‹ƒtƒ@ƒ“ƒ^ƒW[ cXi " in the Microsoft booth, to becomes the extended disk of 3 flat knots which follow " the spell of the ƒvƒƒ}ƒVƒA ", " secret treasure of the ƒAƒgƒ‹ƒKƒ“ (the English inscription: The Treasures of Aht Urhgan)" it announced formally. The intention of looking at the workmanship of up-to-date version of Xbox360 edition, in Xbox360 edition for the release and Tokyo game Shaw participant of the extended disk it became the delightful ƒTƒvƒ‰ƒCƒY. As for the information which is open it is not many, but contents " of secret treasure of the ƒAƒgƒ‹ƒKƒ“ " will be introduced inside the range which is understood.

This time, the information which is released remains in promotion image and the demonstration by the FF11 staff. To tell the truth because the information that was not notiified in advance, " secret treasure of the ƒAƒgƒ‹ƒKƒ“ " is released with Tokyo game Shaw, we knew for the first time at the meeting place, the surprise was large.

The promotion movie was length about of only 1 minute, but they were very dense contents. While interweaving semantic deeply message in the first half, those where from FF11 main part " G Ra To's illusion ", you look back at the name scene to " of spell of the ƒvƒƒ}ƒVƒA " in the digest, several seconds show the new area each of total four at the latter half.

Contents of the new area, the enormous ghost boat, make the ƒ{ƒ„[ƒ_ tree remember the dim swamp land band area, grassy plain area, and makes new venture forebode new route where the tinted autumn leaves are beautiful. The rampart of the magnificient castle and constructive ones of the dome type which makes the building of the Islamic sphere closely resembling telephoto can do with the scene of new route, in the quay of far side of the boat, –c increase dream largely. It is unclear, but this much to store to the existing world without the excessiveness, the air does the large-scale cultural sphere whether these new areas being " somewhere " of the ƒ”ƒ@ƒi * D Lu world whether already it is not to remain on only reverse side of the world map.

Of the movie FF user long-awaited new job " blue demon Taoist ", appears lastly with the dressing up of the Islamic sphere wind. While the barrel barrel uniqueness attack " spider web " of the spider seems to use coming skill, the fume expanding the both hands, you could verify also the scene which spits " the breath of the flame " of the ƒ}ƒ“ƒeƒBƒRƒA excitingly.

When several it supplements concerning the blue demon Taoist, as for the blue demon Taoist never it is not the main stream, but if it is said with the job which the FF series adapts, " list 10 jobs " be sure to be loved in the FF fan the among those possessing as the FF job whose impact of the extent which enters is strong.

As for the feature, the ability " blue magic " which embodies name. At the time " of learning " use by the fact that skill of the enemy of specification is received, that skill you acquire, consuming the MP as a " blue magic, " use you can. There being also a skill which quite is effective in, it is the job which it masters and in play it cannot miss. By the way, strength of the job which is basic command of the FF11 is measured, " you inspect " and, animal errand " seeing and you put on airs ", originally it is ability of the blue demon Taoist.

Simply, no description above you know completely whether with past example, it becomes the job where the blue demon Taoist of the FF11 had what ability. You say those say at present time it may, while having the MP, probably become job of defense positioning with about the estimate which is close to wish, the method of acquiring the skill of the in the first place enemy " learning " being how at refuse and others present stage is not certain.

In any case, the race of the enemy, specific skill, abundance of specific effect is one of strength of the FF11, that kind " it opens " to the user, the attempt which offers the new pleasure with the existing data, it thinks it is wise thought. Simply, level system, it is wrong to become the treatment whose blue magic of the blue demon Taoist with the FF11 which spreads the support job system is special and it is improbable, to open which skill of some race, whether no level, it makes consumption MP several, you probably can call highlight scene of the arm of development side.

Well, with the Microsoft FF11 corner, a little it could ask story to the Hanyu rice field person of the advertisement producer. Basically information above the movie is not to be able to put out,, but with " secret treasure of the ƒAƒgƒ‹ƒKƒ“ ", the director from Kawamoto Noboru Akira " of the spell director of the ƒvƒƒ}ƒVƒA ", in Tomokazu Ogawa of the map planner has become modification.

As contents, new job, the new area, and the new story and the setting up et cetera which in order to drive the story is new, with you say. " We cannot answer the number of new jobs, ", concerning whether or not plural " how probably will be, it could combine " and with it was forward reply. Becoming matter of concern, development method of the story which is the source of charm of the FF11. FF11 main part and with " G Ra To illusion ", from the level 1 column level targetting up to 75 although approach of correct attack method, with " spell of the ƒvƒƒ}ƒVƒA " the production aspect is strengthened the level restriction area large number was introduced, severe game balance gathered for and against both theory.

Whether this time, by the fact that the director transfers to Ogawa, the generally known " mission " and the way " of QUEST " how becomes, it is unknown, the fact that it becomes the completely new approach where, but also also G Ra To's illusion " " " spell of the ƒvƒƒ}ƒVƒA " differs seems that you do not make a mistake. As for the information which we can convey at present time this. In addition as soon as new information to reach, we would like us to convey as a follow-up story.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'd like to see a new artifact armor set.

Comment

Fastcart, "Scars of War" is the subtitle for the newly announced Front Mission 5.

Across various forums I've noticed people saying that it's possible that this job is Geomancer and not Blue Mage. It seemed likely, especially with the AF looking like that. However, thanks to TheGrandMom's posting, we can see that it is in fact a "Blue Demon Taoist."
                  PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                  Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                  WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                  Currently Playing:
                  FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

I doubt I will even unlock blue mage for a while. I hope they have more than one job because I do not want to play a job that 80% of the server will be playing.

Im excited to see if there are more jobs.
                    Yarr - Level 75 White Mage
                    Ifrit Server
                    Cobra Kai Dojo Linkshell Leader
                    www.cobrakaidojo.net

Comment

"Blue Demon Taoist." Sounds like a fancy term for "Blue Mage" to me. Somthing tells me that "Blue Demon Taoist" Will get shortened in the Localization of the NA versons back down to "Blue Mage" Or at the very least "Blue Taoist"

Either way, this is the job I have spent two years waiting to be releaced a my second main job.

Art done by Fred Perry.

Comment

The original Japanese name for each mage goes that way. White Demon Taoist, Black Demon Taoist, Blue Demon Taoist, Red Demon Taoist. Always been translated to White Mage, Black Mage, Blue Mage and Red Mage.
                        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                        Currently Playing:
                        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

So the abbreviation if they used that name would be BLT? >.>;
                          Mmm.

Linkshell(s) : BritishGeezers, SoulPirates, ThreadsOfFate - Roleplaying LS of Ragnarok, and Anzana HNMls.
                          LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/seldzar/

Comment

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master
                            Fastcart, "Scars of War" is the subtitle for the newly announced Front Mission 5.

Across various forums I've noticed people saying that it's possible that this job is Geomancer and not Blue Mage. It seemed likely, especially with the AF looking like that. However, thanks to TheGrandMom's posting, we can see that it is in fact a "Blue Demon Taoist."
                            Yeah I just visited the Scars of War teaser site, And im EXTREMELY Excited about it since im a long time Super nintendo Front Mission fan.

<<wants to see "whatever new job AF on Triel" ^^
                            It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                            A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

I remember reading in some interview that they were talking about adding

1) New mage class
                              2) New refresh class
                              3) new tank class

atleast these 3 will be in hopefully.
                              -Baka Inu!
                              Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
                              Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
                              Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
                              Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

lol tarutaru gets translated into "barrel barrel"?

where's JonnyRam when you need him?

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                                X