WORLD PREMIERE full FFXIV Heavensward CG FMV Opening =^^=

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORLD PREMIERE full FFXIV Heavensward CG FMV Opening =^^=

MEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!! The emotions!! =00= The mewness!! =^^= I have early access prepared, mew!!!!!!!!!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUx6xH1VlA

Re: WORLD PREMIERE full FFXIV Heavensward CG FMV Opening =^^=

I'm surprised (although it's in the first 5 seconds of the video) that you didn't place a spoiler warning.

Comment

The video message at the beginning takes care of that, mew. And the first scene is snowfield, so people have plenty of time to not watch video to avoid spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
        The video message at the beginning takes care of that, mew. And the first scene is snowfield, so people have plenty of time to not watch video to avoid spoilers.
        The ads run in the first 15 to 30 seconds, and so if you're just waiting for the ads to pass and not notice the silence when alt+tabbed, you're going to miss the "silent 5s spoiler warning". You're usually one to always be angry with people spoiling things for you and so I'm surprised you didn't apply the same courtesy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
          The ads run in the first 15 to 30 seconds, and so if you're just waiting for the ads to pass and not notice the silence when alt+tabbed, you're going to miss the "silent 5s spoiler warning". You're usually one to always be angry with people spoiling things for you and so I'm surprised you didn't apply the same courtesy here.
          Because mews. That's mother fucking why.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X