Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

I think I was the one who said that. It's what FC members had said.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
      Mal, didn't you say Titan extreme is easier that Titan HM? You still sticking by that?
      LOL no, not even close. EX is a fucking nightmare, easily my most hated fight in the entire game. In that regard I'm actually kinda glad we're getting new gear, as it means I can just beat him once and never have to go back (hopefully) because F THAT FIGHT.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Finally got a toon to level cap

Not played it more than 30mins since.
        "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
        www.raspberrypi.org
        Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Originally posted by Carter View Post
          Finally got a toon to level cap

Not played it more than 30mins since.
          Good job! An old friend suddenly logged in out of nowhere and started going on and on about a set "raid" group. And has a bunch of his friends playing as well and wants them in the FC. But after a week, I see no one else and he's hardly on during the times I'm on. /storyofmylife

I've been leveling up other things while using my newly transferred storage units to peddle their wares. The economy is a bit better than on Excalibur and managed to make some tidy profits with items that aren't exactly available on a non-Legacy server.

Comment

Ifrit Ex down, lovely Elfin bow for me
            - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
            Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
            My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

Grats, lol that's what I was after too X.x

Still stuck on T5 and Titan
              sigpic

Comment

Our FC is short 1.3 mil for a plot of land. Actually, the 1.1 mil is my money, but I don't mind ponying all that up. Argh.

Comment

Well, I've managed to learn up to the dive bomb phase of Twintania....

progress! @__@ (hoping to finish my Omnilex tonight)
                  sigpic

Comment

Westwind completed ... I know, I'm late to the game. After sitting in queue for 45 minutes with another healer ... what were we waiting for in Duty Finder? A second tank? Nope ... a second healer. Geez Louise ... someone used an FFXIV App thingy and said I came in 3rd on the damage meters. Not sure if that's a good thing as a tank but I'll take it as a compliment. Didn't know until later that the partial static I queued with were from the top raiding guild on Cenarius server in WoW. No wonder I had a whale of a time staying up on threat. >.> At least it was one-shot with 5 pugged spots.

Now to work on Castrum Meridianum tonight...

Comment

Castrum Meridianum and Praetorium down ... although the other tank insisted on a speed run on Praetorium so it went by really fast. Got to finally see my name in the credits which was cool. Will probably do primal Ifrit HM tonight as well as Ampadour Keep.

Comment

Wow ... everything is a blur. Amdapor Keep (I botched the spelling earlier on I see) we knocked down with some difficulty (we were essentially new except for that other Bard who was hardly doing anything even though he was in Darklights) After that, immediately before maintenance, we 2-shot Ifrit hard mode. And my battleaxe dropped! Good times.

Comment

Zzzzz Chimera, AK, Hydra, Chimera, AK, Hydra, Ifrit HM.

Comment

One shot coil T1-T5 for the first time.

Got some Allagan MNK weapons which look pretty damn awesome. :D
                            Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
                            My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

Yeah they are currently the best MNK weapon. 2.2's about to change that though (Zodiak weapons sound boss!)

Still no Twintania, Titan or ifrit wins
                              sigpic

Comment

Those are the two hardest fights in the game, I think quite a few people are stuck on those who do not have the benefit of a well organised static group/FC.

I'm sure you will get there in the end and the echo will help a little when it is finally introduced for coil and the extremes. Its just a shame that its effect will be limited because instant kill abilities like Twisers/Landslide will still kill you no matter how much echo you have.
                                Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
                                My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                                X