Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    You should be introduced to them through the main quest. You need to return to the secret club and ask around.
    Wander's Palace is not listed under ALL in the duty finder. Is it under a different name in Duty FInder?
    75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
    RANK 10 Bastok
    CoP: Done
    ZM: Done
    ToA: Done
    Assault rank: Captain
    Campaign Medal: Medals
    Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
    This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

It shouldn't be. I haven't checked in a while, but it should be somewhere near Amdapor Keep in the list. If I recall correctly, this dungeon is unlocked through one of the NPCs in Vesper Bay outside of the secret club.

Comment

You should be able to go to Vesper Bay and talk to an npc there that will give you a quest to talk to an NPC standing in Upper La Noscea.

Comment

Archer to LVL 25 done another couple of WP rounds trying to get tommes for darklight gear etc.

Comment

Oh! So both of those dungeons are side quests that wouldnt be introduced in the main storyline?
            RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
              Oh! So both of those dungeons are side quests that wouldnt be introduced in the main storyline?
              Correct. There will be a npc outside of the waking sands that will allow you to get the quests to open them. One is near the sea. Can't remember exactly where.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
                Halatali, Cutter's Cry, Dzmael Darkhold, Aurum Vale, Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor Keep are all quested dungeons and unlocked in that order (note: you need to progress through your Grand Company quests to get to AK)
                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Yeah, Im up through Aurum Vale, but that's it. I need to talk to that person outside vesper bay...
                  RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Won my first round in the Wolf's Den. Here's the break down:

Step 1: Chase the enemy healer as they run in circles, wait for them to run out of mana.
                    Step 2: Kill the healer.
                    Step 3: Win.

Healing is so powerful that it's pointless to attempt to kill anybody before the healer is down. Even my poverty(Smn) heals go a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                      Won my first round in the Wolf's Den. Here's the break down:

Step 1: Chase the enemy healer as they run in circles, wait for them to run out of mana.
                      Step 2: Kill the healer.
                      Step 3: Win.

Healing is so powerful that it's pointless to attempt to kill anybody before the healer is down. Even my poverty(Smn) heals go a long way.
                      Did they change MRD/WAR's self-healing? It would've made that class the single most powerful after healers with all of the additional changes to stuns.

Comment

Yes, they nerfed Inner Beast to to 100% lifesteal from 300.

Update: Dungeon EXP buff is amazing. I did 1 full run on Cutter's Cry in about 40~ish min, no deaths very smooth run - 200k+ EXP + loot.

I was gettign about 3k a kill from the mobs at 40 (level cap for that dungeon) and 25 gil each. LOVE IT!!! :D

Leve exp is also fairly substantial now. Coerthas leves if completed quickly and +4 difficulty gave me on average 16k exp each.
                        Last edited by Malacite; 12-17-2013, 05:55 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Beating copper bell HM with only two minutes to spare with a DF group.

I just wish I could have added those people to my friends list.

Comment

Scored some ridiculously cheap materia today (idk why but the markets just seem to have crashed so I'm cashing in now) and got a lot of great crafting and gathering melds done. I hit the magic 600 GP mark now and so I can finally gather HQ materials at a decent rate from unspoiled nodes.

Also found my 1st treasure map only to see this;

Plus like another 8 support mobs. Rewards kinda sucked too considering it was a boarskin map (highest solo-difficulty map you can find)

Aaaaand last but not least (among all the other stuff I did today) I already got 10 commendations and the achievement for it :D

^_^
                            sigpic

Comment

They are giving away Lv4 Materia in Storyline quests so prices are crashing all round for them.
                              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                                They are giving away Lv4 Materia in Storyline quests so prices are crashing all round for them.
                                What storyline quests? And is it only certain materia or is it all?
                                RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Working...
                                X