Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Lancer to 32 on my DD character, got dragon soul stone, love jump. Did brayfox in one round, my lag situation is better suited to DD than tanking. So think I will keep going as a DD.

Not really taken many screenshots, here is my character on his chocobo.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/oyt7.jpg/

Done the first 2 lightning quests, gets crowded and laggy at the quest monster fates but this is the one outside alah migo.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/zsgs.jpg/
    Last edited by Jarre; 11-16-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

SHIT I totally forgot about the lightning FATE
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Cleared AK this morning with a party consisting of two paladins, a monk, and a scholar. Between the three melee we had one piece of armor with an item level over 55, and relic host weapons. Not a speed run by any means, but unless AK has been nerfed substantially recently, all the people who were saying the dungeon can't be cleared without X amount of darklight or with X job in the party need to learn to play.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
          SHIT I totally forgot about the lightning FATE
          Huh? I posted a picture of my first item of the Guardian Corp set before your previous post, so you should've known that the event was happening (started last Thursday night)

BSM is one leve from 50, I got several at 48+, and will have to work on ALC and WVR (so brutal without a single leve that could keep the fleece flowing in without me hemmoraghing fleece to begin with) Crafted my Dodore HQ, got 5 materias on it no sweat and got my achievement, "I've Got This". Been spending gil as fast as I take in, but hovering around 400K, which is about a shade more than half of all the gil I had on my Legacy main (after conversion) which is crazy considering it took me 2 years to acquire (albeit I didn't play for half that time, even though I didn't skip a single payment) It's paltry compared with all of these people on my server rolling in millions, but then again, I don't have time to ply my wares on the market and don't have inventory room for it, either. I got just enough time to actually play the game, and log out.

Comment

Busy weekend. Finished my relic, got both my carpenter and botanist to 50, both of which are now in their respective HQ af (yeah, that wasn't expensive). Got my dl body piece and just finished up the week running far to many AK's.
            FC mate was about to run an Ifrit and I had nothing going on so I was going to help. The party leader (who was apparently geared similar to myself) didn't think full ivl 60 gear and a relic weapon was enough so I got booted. FC mate called him out on it and got booted as well. Good times.
            TM: Yeah, assuming you have the dps to kill the wall in time (which doesn't require much), AK really isn't very difficult.
            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

LTW, BSM and GSM now 50. For kicks I tried making the militia LTW head gear ... and managed to get an HQ on the first attempt.

Comment

Abusing Tonberry AI for fun and profit
                Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                Reiko Takahashi
                - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Hope you're reporting these bugs. Not reporting them and then repeatedly doing them over and over may be construed as exploiting and might become a bannable offense.

Comment

Spoilsport

Yeah it was reported. The Tonberries can be lured off the ledge to the right which was added in the beta to give you a way to escape if you get aggro in the Skeleton Room.

For some reason they bugged out in that instance and got stuck in the Throat Stab motion, so it looked like they were stabbing each other. We've not been able to reproduce it since.
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I had friends in WoW that got banned for exploitations in Ulduar, despite the fact that by the time they were doing it, every single raid guild was already doing it. They (Blizz) randomly chose them to be a warning to the other players. They (Blizz) stopped doing that afterwards, where if enough people did it, they would just patch it up, but let the people go (although maybe gave out light suspensions for the really abusive players) Too many players complained about the "top guilds" not getting any punishments while casual "scrubs" got the brunt of it. I just didn't want to see you get in trouble for what I think shouldn't be your fault to begin with (SE hasn't even patched up the stupid holes allowing bots to gather underground and pull aggro on spawns before they spawn ... wtf)

------

That being said, I want to fight tonberries again. They were my highlight in FFXI, along with cactuars. For some reason, I like playing the game knowing that I can randomly die in one shot without warning ... lol. As a tank, anyway, because I fucking love the crying and the gear checking that inevitably follows and all the blame heaped on me for not being able to magically avoid it.

Comment

Got the Wyvern Dragoon spear in the Stone Vigil in an epic 2 Dragoon+glad tank + WHM party we ripped through the mobs
                        [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/ic1p.jpg/

Also got the item for the last Lightning fate and....

she fights alongside her odin esper for this one [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/rll4.jpg/

Comment

Sigh ... looks like I'll need to level Culinary to 37 after all. There's a foolproof way to get 2star HQs all day and all night long and I'm going to need Steady Hand II as a foundation for the rotation.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Got the last piece of Lightning gear
                            Lightning kit

Got all the pieces of Dragon armour for lvl 45 just need to wait to 50 to get the final piece. Also got garuda out of the way yesterday.

Dragon Gear

Comment

SMN and SCH up to 40. Culinarian up to 35. Two more levels to go for Steady Hand II!

Also helped 3 FC members get Relics by clearing another Titan Run.
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Played twice in the last ten days and for only 30 or so mins each need more time!

Latest achievement is Lancer 13 iirc!
                                "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
                                www.raspberrypi.org
                                Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Working...
                                X