Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Finished getting Conjurer to and Pugilist to 15 and unlocked Bard. Now its time to work on getting to 50 with him.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Fourth Relic done.
      Clerics Boots got
      Started gearing up my BLM/SMN with DL.
      Died alot in Coil.
      - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
      Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
      My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

Got my caster Darklight body, and I have 500 tomestones of mythology in the bank, as well.

Comment

Went 24 hours without logging in for the first time since early access. Hardest thing I've done yet.
          Last edited by Taskmage; 10-14-2013, 06:20 PM.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Botanist and miner to 20
            "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
            www.raspberrypi.org
            Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

One shot Garuda in story line (I about passed out from shock when that happened) and did Darkhold for my next GC promotion. Two more levels to 50!

Comment

LS helped me down Garuda in exceptionally quick time, took 24 attemopts before because I kept getting noob parties with DC's, whm not doing their job properly or standing in wrong place and getting killed all the time etc.etc.

Comment

I did story Garuda for the first time on Sunday morning with a bunch of other first-timers. Every single mechanic in the fight wiped us at least once, usually twice as we figured out what we were supposed to do and then figured out how to properly execute it. We finally pulled out the win after 85 minutes, then pulled out the sparklers and had a little dance party in the Howling Eye. I wish they could all go that way.
                  lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I haven't even touched the game in days :/

I've probably missed several Odin pops which is pissing me off as I really want Zantetsuken.
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Lvl 46 got for Marauder now. Got to do lots of dungeon levelling to get to 49 to carry on story questline now. Grinding here we go!

Comment

Hit 50!!! Got my last 30k this morning and dinged. Got my Bard body piece and bought my GC weapon! Also updated the accessory pieces that rarely get handed out in quests. Now to finish the storyline quests and get back to working on crafting and gathering.

Comment

Got my third piece of Darklight gear. I'm slotting them for pieces of gear I don't have Demagogue for, which means I went body, gloves, wrist, and ring. Next up will be neck.

GC gear is the lowest tier you can get at 50, fyi. There should be something better in the markets.

Comment

Most of it was from the markets, only "upgraded" a couple pieces that I could get from the sergeant list since I have an abundance of seals at the moment. GC weapon is still the best before you start working on darklight and hard mode primals, right?

I looked at gryphonskin accessories. Damn that stuff is expensive, think I'll hold off on it for the time being.

Comment

Got all crafts and gathering to 50, and I'm just missing my AF Fishing Rod now ^_^

Working on unlocking PLD and MNK (last 2 jobs to go) and then I'll try and get my HQ crafter AF.
                              sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Veil of Wiyu +1.

The +1 was the easy part.

Comment

Working...
                                X