Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Arcanist to 50. Third relic started.
    - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
    Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
    My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

My current greatest accomplishment is realising how easy it is to create new toons in the morning compared with the rest of the day...
      "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
      www.raspberrypi.org
      Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Did miner from 0-10

Comment

HQ'd all my gear. ALL of it. 2 gathering classes @ 20, 7 crafting classes @ 20, and GLD @ 22. Also, got my GLD to 25, and did level 25 Class quest. Productive weekend.

EDIT: Also cleared Toto-rak and got Frostbite as drop from boss. :D
          FFXIV Balmung Server
          Tenro Matashi
          PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Arcanist to 50!

Comment

Goldsmith 0-18 in 2 hours.

Comment

FSH to 43, beat Haukke Manor (got Rare Bow but my +1 lv 32 is better >< ) and made some more HQ gear for myself.

All my crafting & gathering is 40+ now ^_^ just can't decide which crafts to get to 50 first. Leaning heavily on Weaving for Careful Synthesis II, holy crap that skill is OP. I think it's GSM that has the new Byregot's Blessing as well (triple quality for 3 actions)

Ingenuity II is also surprisingly good, at least for those higher level synths (the double star ones) as it brings the recipe level to 3 levels below your current skill level which is really nice. But then, it's also pretty easy to just use Steady Hand II + Rapid Synthesis.
                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I accomplished nothing. That's an accomplishment, I think! An accomplishment of no accomplishments. And I was logged in!

Comment

Thyrus +1
                    Coil Of Bahamut Turn 1 complete and I got a set of Allagan Gloves Of Healing as reward.
                    - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
                    Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
                    My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

Dux. Dux stop it. You're making me jealous. D:

Comment

Just started playing late last week. Blew off every obligation I had Saturday and most of them yesterday and got to level 23 with my Archer. Now just have to get caught up on main storyline quests and work on getting my Chocobo. That and go back and level some more crafting as well as botany several more levels.
                        Amazed how addicted I am to this game. Haven't been like this for a game since ever (maybe FFXI came close)
                        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

What server are you on?
                          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Woke up to a surprise in my inbox of three Yumizuno lures. Immediately ran out to Salt Strand and fished up an armful of tiny tortoises and sent em off to friends. We can now play Mario Kart.
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

My FC have gotten Garuda Hard Mode Farming runs down to under 7 Minutes. Out best time is 6 Mins 45 seconds.

Setup: PLD, BRDx2, BLMx3, WHM, SCH (One of the BLMs and/or BRDs can be switched to a DRG with no real time loss but the BLMs need to have perfect timing with Flare when the Feathers are summoned if you do take DRGs).

You basically have enough DPS to only need do one Hide before Aerial Blast (and you can ignore the Feathers from the middle Teleport that always happens since she Aerial Blasts before they can take down the rocks), and two Clones Phases in that setup, it's insane. Meteor one shots the Clones but the fight is often over so quickly we can only build up a Level 2 BLM LB (which is enough to damn near one shot Suparna & Chirada anyway).

We're at the point where it's more efficient to farm Garuda to cap your 300 Weekly Tomestones because we can fit in 6 Garuda Runs before an AK queue pops due to the server being overloaded. That is 42 Tomestones right there. Add in another 5 runs for the amount of time it takes to finish AK and that is 77 Weekly Tomes in the time it takes to get AK to Pop and finish it. Plus you are getting Garuda Weapons.
                              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Completed Praetorium, mew!! Oh MEW the story is SOOOOO EMOTIONAL, and the bosses in Meridium and Praetorium are soooo AMAZING (including the Garlean boss before those)!! Could mew all day long about it!! =^^= And the scenes after the credits!! MEW!! Made lots of nice fwends and adventurers.
                                must say Praetorium has the most emotional FF dungeon music ever, it's like all your adventurers up to this point have build up to these moments!!

Comment

Working...
                                X