Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Wiped to Titan all night.... All Damn Night...... Sad Lala Is Sad.
    - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
    Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
    My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

Titan is just evil to EU players anyway. 72MS doesn't sound huge but when you add in the wonky hitboxes in this game and the game not only prioritising serverside information, but also not updating with the client often enough...Yeah it's a nightmare.

DoT/HoT ticks and casting timers being based on the serverside timer is why: 1) SMN is underpowered in practise even though it is very powerful on paper, and 2) Why the Global Cooldown is so long in the first place.
      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
      Reiko Takahashi
      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Didn't get to run Haukke in bikini and my healer d/c'd twice (I died on the second boss encounter) although we never wiped once and managed to pull off the win in that second encounter. Everything else went like butter even with a 4th slot pugged.

After that, crafted a little, earned some wet bomb ash, and then went to bed. Planning on just going to bed early tonight due to the maintenance (unless servers get back up at a reasonable time)

Comment

What level is Haukke access in the main line quest? I think i'm on the level 26 quest now, the one after ifrit.
          75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
          RANK 10 Bastok
          CoP: Done
          ZM: Done
          ToA: Done
          Assault rank: Captain
          Campaign Medal: Medals
          Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
          This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Picked up a Darklight Ring of Healing
            Defeated L50 Titan
            Completed my WHM Relic Weapon
            - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
            Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
            My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
              What level is Haukke access in the main line quest? I think i'm on the level 26 quest now, the one after ifrit.
              30-ish
              sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Wife is watching the baby tonight so i think ill be able to get a couple hours of game play in
                75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                RANK 10 Bastok
                CoP: Done
                ZM: Done
                ToA: Done
                Assault rank: Captain
                Campaign Medal: Medals
                Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Lvl 42 dinged on War and lvl 14 on CNJ, getting CNJ to 15 so I can work on glad for pld. Also have done lvl 20 quest for carpenter and completed GLD lvl 20 questline and at 22 now.

Comment

Finally beat Qarn. The bosses definitely require team efforts.

Comment

got lvl 43 yesterday doing fates and continuing the storyline quests now. away today so will be spending half of tomorrow catching up.

Comment

0-8 on Ifrit's Cudgel yesterday, putting me at 0-25 in total. A BLM friend from my FC ran it first time and she got the Cudgel to drop first time. I was happy for her but wanted to cry.

Slowly been gaining bits of the Fugly Demagogue Gear from AK. Seriously, the iLV55 BLM gear looks like Lv5 gear -_-

GSM to 38. Should be able to get it to 50 soon thanks to donations from Eorzean Union, my Free Company. To quote the same BLM from above: "We're getting a 50 Goldsmith in the guild?! Shut up and take my mats!"
                        Reiko Takahashi
                        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Ifrit's Cudgel get! It only took 45 runs of Bowl of Embers HM to drop.

Goldsmithing to 40, looks like I'm going to be spamming Red Coral items to 50 due to the leves using a lot of those items.

Finally took up Mining. Got to Lv 5 Miner before wanting to hang myself out of boredom and gave up. I might spend a few leves on Mining since I only need about 15-20 and have about 70.
                          Reiko Takahashi
                          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Gathering is weird for me. I enjoy it, but if I don't have Pandora on in the background, it puts me to sleep. I mean that literally. I have nodded off while gathering.
                            FFXIV Balmung Server
                            Tenro Matashi
                            PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Yeah If I'm not on Mumble while gathering or fishing then I just can't do it. Same with Fate grinding and especially when Tome farming.

But to be fair if you're doing CM, WP or AK in a pick up group you're asking for it.
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I have returned.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X