Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Grats. Hopefully you will have much better luck than I have with this bloody quest.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Spent four hours last night and didn't get a drop in Western Thanalan. Fuck.

Comment

I'd probably have my animus by now if I was still playing >_<
        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
          Reiko Takahashi
          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

As part of the next major update, we will be implementing mandatory enemas for all players. Please look forward to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Etra's excited

Comment

Finally got the Atma of Twins after about 6 hours total in Western Thanalan.

Comment

lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Now sell it for millions!
                    sigpic

Comment

They're 600k on my server, with each of the materials used to make it selling for 200k. Like 8 have sold ever, but I may as well make one and throw it up there, now that I've figured out a reliable way to make them. Gotta build up some capital again first, though. Max melding blacksmith, armorer, and my DoLs has me flat broke. >_<;

Comment

lol damn. they were like 14 million on excal before I stopped playing.
                        sigpic

Comment

5/12

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	53705d1d22c39255b076179f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1476851

The glazenuts are 1M on my server. The HQ Wolfram didn't get used in the stove. It's on the market for 200k.
                            I made an NQ for it instead. Yes, the stove is useless other than making it look like we have a kitchen by our
                            dining room. I'm cool with this.

Comment

Actually I'm pretty sure (assuming that's the crafting furnishing for CUL) that it gives an EXP boost. All crafter furnishings do.

Which seems silly given they're like, 3 star recipes I believe. Thanks for nothing SE? Leveling crafts is a joke since 2.0 anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

They give a CP boost. If you're under 40. Dunno how big, but again, who cares? Even an exp boost would have been pretty worthless considering 99% of crafting exp is gained from leves, and the CP boost is less useful.

What would have been awesome is if we could actually use the crafting stations for crafting with animations. I'd have been happy with no effect if that had been the case. Bit much too hope for, I know. Instead you just click them and it says "You have taken advantage of the crafting station!" and you get a 30 minute buff that you can walk off with.

Comment

Working...
                                X