Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

^_^

Got my Onion booties! As if to tempt/piss me off, following that my group also got Onion Gloves followed by mask. Stupid 1 lot per week, could be at 4/5 CT gear on DRG :/
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I'm going in as a Drg but rolling on Monk pieces. Awww yeah.

Comment

Unsubscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
          Unsubscribed.

Well, hope to see you on again. Maybe we'll have a small FC house by then. Maybe. lulz

Comment

Probably not. It has a final fantasy title, but it just isn't a final fantasy game. 5/10 would not play again

Comment

SCH and SMN to 50
              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
              Reiko Takahashi
              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Gave up on getting any piece of Fuma this week and settled on the Onion body. Looks alright.

Comment

Finally got all my DoH to 50. Now to work on getting HQ AF crafted...
                  FFXIV Balmung Server
                  Tenro Matashi
                  PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Finally got my DRG Myth Body & Garuda Axe.

Still trying for the sword (ugh) then I'm gonna try and get both Tank Relics I think.
                    sigpic

Comment

I got LTW to 50, now working on ALC. I also for the relic quest all the way to Titan. Ok, now I'm going to the peeve thread...

- - - Updated - - -

I got tired of saving up money and acquired over the weekend a full set of Vanya HQ equipment and hq astral rings and bracelet. Melded the HQ Vanya body and pants with 2 tier 4 + crit, the hat with tier 4 det and SS, and didnt meld anything to the feet because I found out WHM can't equip the feet. WTF?!?! Why can a whm equip every piece of Vanya except the feet?!?!? Makes no fucking sense......... Also, melded tier 4 vit on the astrals. HP s now sitting at like 3520 while solo, 3650 in a PT.
                      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                      RANK 10 Bastok
                      CoP: Done
                      ZM: Done
                      ToA: Done
                      Assault rank: Captain
                      Campaign Medal: Medals
                      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Did you buy the Vanya Boots of Casting rather than the Vanya Boots of Healing by mistake?
                        Reiko Takahashi
                        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                          Did you buy the Vanya Boots of Casting rather than the Vanya Boots of Healing by mistake?
                          lololololol... maybe... I'd have to check but that really seems like the only valid option huh? Well, I'm leveling ARC/SMN so...

- - - Updated - - -

ok, well I feel better. there is no distinction in the feet like you pointed out, there is only one type of feet and thet are called Vanya Crackows. WHM juts can;t use them, sucks...
                          75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                          RANK 10 Bastok
                          CoP: Done
                          ZM: Done
                          ToA: Done
                          Assault rank: Captain
                          Campaign Medal: Medals
                          Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                          This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

2nd Relic done! ^_^ Curtana & Holy Shield :D

Got it all done within the span of like an hour too was insane.

*OK more like 2 because AK took a while due to n00bs but everything else was smooth.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
                              lololololol... maybe... I'd have to check but that really seems like the only valid option huh? Well, I'm leveling ARC/SMN so...

- - - Updated - - -

ok, well I feel better. there is no distinction in the feet like you pointed out, there is only one type of feet and thet are called Vanya Crackows. WHM juts can;t use them, sucks...
                              It's an easy mistake to make. I accidentally blew 900 Myth Tomes on SMN items by mistake because I thought I was buying BLM gear and "Summoner" and "Sorcerer" look very similar at first glance XD
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

^ that hurts. wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a cap on myth (and there really shouldn't, allagan should be iLv95 to compensate) but bleh, devs suck.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X