Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Selbina, where art thou?

Originally posted by awesomeOmnislashing View Post
    So I might delay the rerolling of my ......TOON.... for another week. Don't fret! I want to play quite badly, it's just this damn semester is kicking my ass. Once finals week is done, I am going to recede into my cave of of darkness (room) and forget that the rest of the world exists.

so. pumped. haha
    I look forward to the end of your finals then. I'll make sure to stock my retainer with as much goldsmithing/woodworking mats I can get my hands on.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

haha, that sounds awesome. You can't deter me from alchemy though!!! that class is a definite cash cow

Comment

Originally posted by awesomeOmnislashing View Post
        haha, that sounds awesome. You can't deter me from alchemy though!!! that class is a definite cash cow
        Those you will have to find yourself.... the ones I have are MINE!!!! MINE I SAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
          we are all good fwends here! =^^=
          [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1gp3F5NhY]YouTube - We are the World - Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, Diana Ross, Bob Dylan, Bette Midler, Stevie Wonder[/ame]

Comment

HaWin

^--- See? because it looks like Hawaiian? eh? anyone? anyone?

*high fives himself* God I'm witty...

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
              HaWin

^--- See? because it looks like Hawaiian? eh? anyone? anyone?

*high fives himself* God I'm witty...
              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phj3w51Lxjs]YouTube - Mushroomhead -"Save Us" Filthy Hands/Megaforce Records[/ame]

Comment

I'm stil debating whether or not to start playing FFXIV. I am having fun in WoW at this moment, and with CATA, its become even more fun. I've played all FF games, and this one game I may not play.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                  I'm stil debating whether or not to start playing FFXIV. I am having fun in WoW at this moment, and with CATA, its become even more fun. I've played all FF games, and this one game I may not play.
                  Well you could wait until the PS3 launch, joining the PC version around that time, there will be much more content, fixes and things to do and you'll have much greater impressions and reaction from your first experiences!

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
                    Well you could wait until the PS3 launch, joining the PC version around that time, there will be much more content, fixes and things to do and you'll have much greater impressions and reaction from your first experiences!
                    Now that the PS3 update is delayed. I wouldn't bother waiting. Buy it for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                      Now that the PS3 update is delayed. I wouldn't bother waiting. Buy it for PC.
                      Nuuuu! That would cost $200 for a PC that can run it perfectly, extra money for game controller and video cards, and so much troubleshooting, mew! So much work and so much problems to get through. And would have to pay extra or adapter to use computer on a big TV, and lots of other stuff! and PCs are so heavy to move around.

Comment

It would be more than $200 for a new PC that would run XIV.
                        sigpic
                        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                          It would be more than $200 for a new PC that would run XIV.
                          I spent around 1,500.00 on my custom rig and built it myself. I have a pentium 8400 series quad core processor (250.00), 8 gigs of RAM (~200.00), 2 crossfire-x 1gig mem cards (175.00 each) and an 800gig HD (180.00). I also splurged on the Sony 25' LED monitor (200.00) and surround sound speakers (75.00). I bought a logitec dualshock controller (19.95), a Razor gaming mouse (50.00) and a G15 keyboard (99.99).

After buying the Collectors Edition FFXIV (79.00) I sat back and happily played the game on High settings running the system on overclocked mode.

I love my PC.

To be fair... not everyone has the same kind of money to throw down... so I understand

Comment

Maybe she ment 1200, cuz thats about right for "running it perfectly".

Comment

Every time I see this thread, this song pops into my head:

Well, that and I just watched The Big Lebowski again, so I'm on a Coen Bros. kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Freelancer View Post
                                Maybe she ment 1200, cuz thats about right for "running it perfectly".
                                Oh definately. Hell 1k can get you a computer that will run FFXIV just fine. Even 800 if you're willing to build yourself.

All you "NEED" is a duo core processor some ram (4gigs or more) and a good 1 gig mem card. Done.

I absolutely do not suggest anyone waste money building a PC JUST FOR FFXIV like I did... but if thats what you're going to do. I have 4 words for you...

BALLS

TO

THE

WALL

/thatisall

Comment

Working...
                                X