Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SE royally screwed up racial stats wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SE royally screwed up racial stats wow...

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    There should be a law against putting fruit on a pizza. (And I'm not talking about fruit pizzas, I'm talking about your average pizza with marinara/red sauce.) My son always gets his way when we order out because my husband and I won't eat that garbage: chicken, black olives, pineapple, extra cheese.
    How can you NOT like pizza with fruit on it! Its so good!

Comment

Technically I do eat fruit on a pizza since a tomato is a fruit. So I should clarify that sweet fruits on pizza are disgusting, imo.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I like my pizzas experimental.

BBQ Chicken Pizza - BBQ Sauce replaces tomato sauce
        Chicken Alfredo Pizza - Alfredo sauce replaces tomato sauch
        Hawaiian Style Pizza - Ham and pinapple. This has applications in other kinds of meals.

And if you think that's crazy, you should see what I do at Baskin-Robbins for milkshakes. Mint Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          And if you think that's crazy, you should see what I do at Baskin-Robbins for milkshakes. Mint Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie!
          Ok, that is disgusting.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

lol I agree!
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Square-Enix... tsk tsk tsk. You had it right the first time when everyone had similar stats and people chose races because that's the way they wanted to look, and not because of some theoretically better numbers.

This is disappointing (though the PIE looks tasty... if stupid).

Icemage

Comment

Yes, I was hoping they wouldn't do this but its SE so what can you expect.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                  Yes, I was hoping they wouldn't do this but its SE so what can you expect.
                  Rather than learn from their experiences they move on to copying mistakes others have made?
                  Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                  Name: Drjones
                  Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

The stats differing by race wouldn't be so bad if it was at least sensible, but the way points are spread out is just plain retarded...

I'm not seeing how Miqo'te are physically stronger than Elezen, I'm really not. Or how Highlander humes are beefier than Roegadyn seriously wtf.
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I see no reason to have varying stats for any of the races simply because you are able to adjust your stats as you level. There is no point.

Comment

That actually sounds good. You want disgusting? Get a Jamba with peanut butter, soy milk, pomegranate, acai and wheat grass. That's what someone I knew ordered. Bleh.

Comment

... i like pineapple in pizza, and chicken, and olives. screw you U.S Americans.
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I like my pizzas experimental.

BBQ Chicken Pizza - BBQ Sauce replaces tomato sauce
                            Chicken Alfredo Pizza - Alfredo sauce replaces tomato sauch
                            Hawaiian Style Pizza - Ham and pinapple. This has applications in other kinds of meals.

Hawaiian is experimental? You get them all over.

I like Chicken tikka and Pinapple pizza, though I did get a funny look the first time I ordered it. They're used to me now though.

Comment

Evolution is the key, you think galka will always stay dumb? NO, they will evolve and become smarter!

DO you think human is always smartest? YES! human rules the world that is why!

Do you think those taru looking funny kids will stay WEAK? NO, they are taller now so you should expect their STR increased!

and.. let's forget about the elves and kitties. They are just fetish creation of the Development team who love cat girls and elf girls.
                              -add later-

Comment

/facepalm
                                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X