pugilist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pugilist

i hope pugilist get katar weapons that would be sick. I hope this game is out by july so i can play as soon as i get back to the states
    It's like a sickness. Haven't played in so long I'm dreaming about playing. Time to reactivate that old account.

Re: pugilist

It's highly unlikely the game will be released by July. Maybe open beta by then but I have my doubts about that also.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'm calling december 2010 at the earliest.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

well that sux, i guess im gonna have to give aion a try, and reactivate my XI account and bst it up till then
        It's like a sickness. Haven't played in so long I'm dreaming about playing. Time to reactivate that old account.

Comment

Psh! December? September will be my earliest bet. Mainly because thats when the last update to 99 for FFXI will be done.

Comment

If you give Aion a try, be ready for a mega grindfest post 40. It gets a little grindy in the mid 30s as well, but once you hit 40, it goes downhill from there.

Although, I haven't played 1.9 patch yet, so maybe they changed it.
            Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
              Psh! December? September will be my earliest bet. Mainly because thats when the last update to 99 for FFXI will be done.
              The Xbox 360 beta test period was 4 months in total, and that was for a game that was already stable. It wouldn't surprise me if XIV isn't released at all this year, but if it is it is going to be later in the year rather then sooner.

Oh and FYI - The last stage of the level cap is slated for December 2010.
              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                The Xbox 360 beta test period was 4 months in total, and that was for a game that was already stable. It wouldn't surprise me if XIV isn't released at all this year, but if it is it is going to be later in the year rather then sooner.

Oh and FYI - The last stage of the level cap is slated for December 2010.
                I could have sworn I read some where that it was september. Oh well. I'm still going with my september anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                  This. At the earliest FFXIV will be released late 2010 but I still think first quarter 2011. The Alpha has been a bit rocky and I'm going to give SE the benefit of the doubt and say the are not going to release the game buggy just to meet the date they previously set. It's still early in the year though so if they can get the kinks worked out fast, it will be late 2010.
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                    No, that's also December. look at the chart again.
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

well SE confirmed it's coming in 2010, even Wada confirmed it. It's definitely projected for this year! And it is for sure! They are great at making fast progress, especially at this stage of testing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                        This. At the earliest FFXIV will be released late 2010 but I still think first quarter 2011. The Alpha has been a bit rocky and I'm going to give SE the benefit of the doubt and say the are not going to release the game buggy just to meet the date they previously set. It's still early in the year though so if they can get the kinks worked out fast, it will be late 2010.
                        I think that would piss off the placeholders for this game greatly if they released in 2011.. Ontop of that, they'll have 2-3 other MMO's releasing early 2011 too.

But that's from what I hear.. I am just saying what I saw someone else say. They said it it better than myself of course.
                        A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

ya it would help releasing FFXIV in 2010 before rival heavy hitters start appearing in 2011.

They can definitely release a stable product this year and polish it as the months pass by.

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
                            ya it would help releasing FFXIV in 2010 before rival heavy hitters start appearing in 2011.

They can definitely release a stable product this year and polish it as the months pass by.
                            I'd rather have a good game at release than a stable game.

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post

Oh yes, let's release an unfinished game and watch people complain, bad reviews be written and sales tank. And all just so the people salivating over it get the game within the time frame that they deem reasonable. Ya that sure sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X