This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LIVE BETA VIDEO!!!!

well reading some of the comments it shows how damaging leaking stuff like this can be, already people are forming their opinions about the game based off the Alpha video feed, the are wrong on so many aspects its not eve funny.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

The mage has had no MP for about 15 minutes. I guess there's no way to refresh at low levels?

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

That Spider crab thing looked the tops.

I wanna play now damn it!

Comment

Fine... go ahead and report me while you are at it.

IM A ALPHA TESTER!

Now lets see what happens. No one can do shit. These people are showing their names and are openly showing everyone. If they were smart, they would password protect the shit or just fraps it and edit the video. We all know leaks happen, but that doesnt mean its justifiable.

I have lost a lot of respect for most of you, so this is me caring about what you all think.
        ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

Would you be such a stickler if you weren't a tester?

I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazz View Post

IM A ALPHA TESTER!

Now lets see what happens. No one can do shit. These people are showing their names and are openly showing everyone. If they were smart, they would password protect the shit or just fraps it and edit the video. We all know leaks happen, but that doesnt mean its justifiable.

I have lost a lot of respect for most of you, so this is me caring about what you all think.
            What's it like all the way up there on your high horse? How's the weather? Which way does the water spin in the toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by Spazz View Post

IM A ALPHA TESTER!

But why are you bothered by it? Are you one of those people who feels special and doens't want anyone else to be able to see this stuff? Hope not, or I'd lose respect for you.
              FFXIV: ARR - Leviathan Server - 50 Bard, 47 Dragoon, 50 All crafts, 48 Botany, 48 Miner
              FFXI: Shiva Server

Comment

We are all entitled to our opinions, even those that don't agree with us/you.
                "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

I find the whole thing interesting. Watching the stream has really got me hyped to play now! WHO IS READY TO PLAY!!! HANDS IN EVERYBODY!
                  {New Sig in the works}
                  -----------------------
                  "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                  "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                  Originally posted by Solymir
                  What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

If i could choose between playing now, and not playing?

I guess i'd play.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman View Post
                      But why are you bothered by it? Are you one of those people who feels special and doens't want anyone else to be able to see this stuff? Hope not, or I'd lose respect for you.
                      it has nothign to do with that, its simple as hell...

If anyone that worked for a company where they started a project, that had an NDA to it, if they leaked it, they could get fired, or even sued.

Just because its a game does not mean that the NDA is meaningless. Now I will admit, yea a pic here and there, or a little text, will happen and is not that big of a deal, but putting something like this up? is out right ridiculous.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

I'd love to, but I'm in Sky right now farming Diorites. Let me get back to you.
                        "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                          If anyone that worked for a company where they started a project, that had an NDA to it, if they leaked it, they could get fired, or even sued.
                          Took the words outta my mouth . . . and THAT is my stand. If you were in my position, you would feel the same way.

But you arent... and you never will be...
                          ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

Only people interested in the game are really going to be looking at leaked video.

The NDA is there to stop uninformed people from making uninformed opinions about the game.

That's why i have no problem with people streaming the game, only people who care are going to take notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                              it has nothign to do with that, its simple as hell...

Just because its a game does not mean that the NDA is meaningless. Now I will admit, yea a pic here and there, or a little text, will happen and is not that big of a deal, but putting something like this up? is out right ridiculous.

But you're a hypocrite... you just admitted it. It's NOT ok to put pics and text when there's an NDA in effect. But it happens. A video is no more serious TO YOU than those pics. To the person streaming the video it is, but he really isn't your concern is he? Just don't watch it.

It's simple as hell.
                              FFXIV: ARR - Leviathan Server - 50 Bard, 47 Dragoon, 50 All crafts, 48 Botany, 48 Miner
                              FFXI: Shiva Server

Comment

I'm LMAO at these emotes. All Lalafel party up until the Hyur walked up.
                                {New Sig in the works}
                                -----------------------
                                "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                                "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                                Originally posted by Solymir
                                What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Working...
                                X