FFXIV, the PS3, and gig space..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FFXIV, the PS3, and gig space..

Sad fact is that 360 could have larger capacity drives, but M$ does not seem to care, and would over price that shit anyway. I mean shoot the prices for those HDD's are retarded with price/capcity so cheap. For example, you can get a 80GB SSD (Solid State Hard Drive) For 205. Regualr HDD 1TB for 80bucks, and that is SATA, but a 20GB from M$ is what 80 after taxes. I mean come on. Those are just a few examples, and there are many more, but as you saidl Lolbox360 haha... Although I do enjoy some of the games on 360, it really needs fewer FPS games.
    "It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice"
    MC Scooter.

Comment

FFXIV is not slated for 360 release..... yet
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

That is a comparison of HDD size if it was on 360, and we do know it is not on 360, but thank you for pointing it out for those who may stuble upon our rants, and mistake our comparisons for facts

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Maybe SE will release a HDD versoin if it does happen to drop on 360 later. You never know, because that is what SE did on PS2 release of FFXI after all ^^
        MC Scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoboBunny View Post
          That is a comparison of HDD size if it was on 360, and we do know it is not on 360, but thank you for pointing it out for those who may stuble upon our rants, and mistake our comparisons for facts

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Maybe SE will release a HDD versoin if it does happen to drop on 360 later. You never know, because that is what SE did on PS2 release of FFXI after all ^^

what are you talking about, an HDD version.....

FFXIV will install all its files from the disk(s) to the PS3, PC or even 360's hard drive when you install it.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
            FFXIV is not slated for 360 release..... yet
            Yeah, just because it isn't there yet, you never know. There would be more freakouts like what happened when FF13 was announced for both systems.
            Last edited by Durahansolo; 08-12-2009, 12:02 PM.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by durahansolo View Post
              yeah, just because it isn't there yet, you never know. There would be more freakouts like what happened when ff13 was announced for both systems.
              blu-raaay!! Blu-raaaay!!!
              A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

the PS3 version should definitely not require the disk to play it after it's installed.

the PS2 and PC versions didn't need FFXI disk to log in and play. only X360 required risk each time for some stupid reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                  what are you talking about, an HDD version.....

FFXIV will install all its files from the disk(s) to the PS3, PC or even 360's hard drive when you install it.
                  I was talking about the fact that FFXI came with a HDD for PS2. And if it were to come out for 360 it may come with a larger capcity HDD for just that game. However, by that time maybe 360 will have more HDD sizes avalible.
                  MC Scooter.

Comment

I am so hoping that there isn't a 360 version though. ("360" limitations) will be their excuse for not adding in stuff liek more inv space or something.

Comment

Haha look at what is happening with the PS3 release of FFXIII, because they decided to support 360. They are now coding the 360 version of that game. Meanwhile PS3 version is pretty much finalized.
                      MC Scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                        ("360" limitations)
                        *Sigh* Just wait until it comes out for the Wii. We'll see what you have to say then.
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------
                        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                        Originally posted by Solymir
                        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

haha the Wii reminds me of the days when these gimmicks sold, and could sell the same type of game over, and over again.

MC Scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                            *Sigh* Just wait until it comes out for the Wii. We'll see what you have to say then.
                            FFXIV for the WII? O.o;

That could be... Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                              FFXIV for the WII? O.o;

That could be... Interesting
                              as interesting as taking a NES game, Mega Man for example, and playing it stretched out on an HDTV
                              MC Scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoboBunny View Post
                                as interesting as taking a NES game and playing it stretched out on an HDTV
                                Old school Mario on Widescreen HD TV is FUN!

Comment

Working...
                                X