This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Teleport Craig?

Has anyone seen/heard of any new teleport craigs in the new continent?

Re: New Teleport Craig?

I heard a long time ago that there indeed was going to be one new one added, but unsure of where it is and if its really there.

Comment

I've met Teleport Craig. That guy doesn't even have Teleport-Yhoat. Talk about false advertising.

There is a ring with charges of "Teleport (Wajaom Woodlands)," but the formatting on that makes me think there's not an actual crag crystal there. Like the way Maat's Cap teleports you to Jeuno. It doesn't say Teleport-Jeuno or Teleport-Wajaom like the other teleports, so it probably doesn't function the same way.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Or the Taz ring teleports you there

Comment

teleport - craig david?
          Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
          ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

I haven't heard of a crag there, but there is this npc that warps you from the new continent to the old one. So it's my guess that there's an npc somewhere on the old continent that will warp you to the new one o.o

Comment

i did bump into a taru, 2nd floor, left of the port when you arrive from mhaura. he says something to the effect of being able to pick you up and zip you off to distant areas. he goes on to say 'how about jeuno?'. then he asks for a silver <medallion? i forget> piece. so i guess he's a jeuno direct d2?

Comment

There's an Imperial Silver Piece listed on somepage

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/8369

From the description, I would assume that Tarutaru in Mhaura has something to do with a new Dynamis or possibly Assault actually.

Avatar picture obtained from NamcoXCapcom Subarashiki Shin Sekai Community http://www.livejournal.com/community/namcoxcapcom/

Comment

right thats was the item.

he said he'd send you straight to jeuno for one of those.

Comment

Oops.. it 's "Crag". I always laugh at people making blatent spelling mistakes, but forgive me.. "Crag of Dem" isn't part of my day-to-day English... (or IS it... I'm a geek >.<)

So we're pretty sure there ISN'T a "Crag" here? Or we just haven't found it yet?

I'm not worried about getting back to Jeuno. I'm a white mage! Teleport-Vahzl + Outpost Warp to bastok + Airship and I'm back in Jeuno in 5 minutes.... even with homepoint in Whitegate.

I'm more worried about the 14 minute boat ride there combined with the 9 minute boat ride to the second city (not to mention the run from Mea to Mhuara...)

There has to be a quicker way to get there....

Comment

Originally posted by framerate
                      There has to be a quicker way to get there....
                      Quickest way is:
                      http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/8265
                      Enchantment: Teleport (Wajaom Woodlands)
                      <Max Charges: 1 / Equip Delay: 30s / Reuse Timer: 20h>

It's sort of a walk from Woodlands to Al Zahbi.

First, talk to Dkhaaya in Balhram sector of Whitesand. Then, head to the same spot where you completed the Blu quest. Bring some Pickaxes because you'll need them to dig up a key item from excavation points around the Blu (the job) circle. Then talk to Dkhaaya again, and you'll receive a Lightning Ring. Take the ring and trade it to a raised platform at G-8 of Wajaom Woodlands. Say you are sure. Then, you'll get a cs and wind up with the teleport ring.

Or you could set your hp there, then use the jeuno warp taru outside the Al Zahbi MH.

I haven't seen any evidence of a Crag yet.

Edit: Btw, if you're getting the ring, don't be stupid like me and not have Blm mained or subbed (or bring a friend) to escape/warp out of the Blu quest area.
                      Last edited by fastcart; 04-23-2006, 01:13 AM.

Title: Sergeant Major
                      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

There are now 2(or 1?) usable telepoints on the current crags now. The other 2 are for CoP and possible something related to ToAU. Shattered Telepoint and Dimensional Portal. If no new crag, then definitally a new 'warp' point besides the NPC one.
                        Elathia :: Hume :: Female :: San d'Oria rank 7 :: WHM70 | BLM52 | RDM24 | THF15 >> Cerberus //Retired

Comment

There were 3 teleport crystals at the crags. CoP came out and one crystal at each crag shattered. Then after about a year of CoP, they removed the other teleport crystals at the crags and replaced them with a dimensional portal. In both cases, they teleport you to a CoP zone. I don't see them being used for ToAU, nor do I even see them adding another crag (at least based on my impressions of the story so far), considering what the crags really are.

I won't discount the possibility of a telepoint being added in the future (the stand-alone teleport crystals, like in eastern altepa, yho[tab] jungle, and xarcabard). Keep in mind that they haven't released all the content for the expansion yet.

In the mean time... I totally suggest setting your HP in whitegate if you're a WHM with the vahzl teleport and the xarcabard outpost. And even if you're not a WHM... It's so much easier to get out of Aht Urhgan than it is to get back in.
                          Generic Info!

Comment

Don't forget the magic practicing taru in Whitegate who will teleport you to somehwere in the vicinity of Jeuno. I ended up in the tunnel in Qufim. Really not bad at all since its free.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

once in a while that taru can warp you right into rulude too.
                              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                              X