This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help choosing main/support Jobs.

Basically i need a warrior type character, not a tank type, more of a huge damage dealer! Im lvl 6 warrior right now, trying to go for a Great Axe, and im thinking of a few jobs, in order of best soudning to me lol.

Dark Knight
    Dragoon
    Samurai

Anyone have some advice? Like which one to pick, and what equips?

Thanks, Aljaud.

Re: Need help choosing main/support Jobs.

There's a ton of threads like these....when it comes down to it, if you want to do the most damage in the game, do BLM...I know it's not a WAR type, but they get invites faster than Dark Knights, Dragoons, and Samurais. Honestly, I like DRKs, at level 70, they can close darkness and light, and stun....they'll do 1k+ DMG on their SATAWS, but the BLM will do 2K+ DMG on the Magic burst. Good part of the DRK is that they can stun, which is pretty handy. But, in order to hit, you'll need to farm and spend millions on ACC+ gear.....If you want to be a DD, and really have faith in it, please don't come on this site a month from now and bitch about how you can't get invites, because DD is on the lower end of the invite chain.
    Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
    90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Lol, i wont come bitchin about party invites, cuz ill be playing with my bro, n friends, and i was also thinking WAR/DRK or DRK/WAR using G-AXE. Sound good?

Comment

Sound good?
        Generally speaking...

WAR/DRK
        No.

DRK/WAR
        Yes.

using G-AXE.
        No for DRK main.

Yes for WAR main.
        All Nations: Rank 10
        Rise of the Zilart: Complete
        Chains of Promathia: Complete
        75 BRD/75 WHM/75 BLM/75 MNK/75 RDM/57 DRK/40 THF/39 WAR/37 NIN & SMN/All the rest < 37

What to level next? (DRK!)

Comment

Originally posted by UnnamedGalka
          Generally speaking...

No.

Yes.

No for DRK main.

Yes for WAR main.
          Ok, so DRK/WAR is a yes, and G-AXE is a no....

Ok, well what weapon would i use then? Scythe? G Sword? Axe? Bow? Rod? (some are sarcastic, im not high)

Comment

Originally posted by Aljaud
            Ok, so DRK/WAR is a yes, and G-AXE is a no....

Ok, well what weapon would i use then? Scythe? G Sword? Axe? Bow? Rod? (some are sarcastic, im not high)
            DRKs use Scythe and Great Sword. ^^

Comment

I would not write off Great Axe completely. In the early levels, the GA weapon skill Sturmwind far outperfroms any Scythe WS by far. So Great Axe for DRK is not completely out of the question. I'd say it'd be effective for quite a while in your DRK career but you'll have to switch up eventually. You will want both Sythe and Great Sword leveled at a certain point.
              My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
              Originally posted by Balfree
              Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Please research the information. There is a ton of info on this subject on this site and gamefaqs.com.
                You kill one man, your a murderer
                Kill many and your a conquerer
                Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Ok, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X