This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thief money

I have heard you can make alot of money with th im not sure ive heard a story where my friend can make 900k in like 5hours and others where they couldnt makae any money at all????

can anyone help me out
    i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Re: thief money

It isnt the job its the people and if they know where to go and what items to look for. TH isnt a godsend, any job can farm up gil if they know what they are doing.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

eh its more a matter of knowing what to farm and what sells good... , all THF does is slightly increases drop rates by a tiny bit. just look through the AH for items that you could farm with general ease that go for a price that you think is nice and go out for a little bit and try to make some stacks of it.
      Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
      InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

dont really know where you are farming but for some low lvl area's iv found that hunting some crystals and silk/beehive chips is a great way to make money.

on the Fairy server a stack of each is like this
        wind crystals~7k
        bee chips~18k
        silk~60k
        honey~6k
        so its not that much, but if your around your lvl 17 area and in wind the NM Spipi isnt that bad of an idea.

Comment

like if i get my thief to level 45 or around that area and go to boyada tree and kill the gaint green things that drop the moss and sell that for a stack or what drops the tree cuttings or what ever those are called.

Comment

like if i get my thief to level 45 or around that area and go to boyada tree and kill the gaint green things that drop the moss and sell that for a stack or what drops the tree cuttings or what ever those are called.
            At 45, you would die.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

lol then how can i kill them as my whm >.> i did it when i was level 45 didnt get that many mosses but i could kill them......dont underestimate the power of a taru......we can bite ur shins off.......

Comment

There is no way you went to boyada tree and soloed at a lvl 45 anything rofl.
                Sky:O Sea:O Koga: 3/5 Melee: 1/5
                http://manapool-ls.com - Bahamut Endgame LS

Comment

I think he's getting mixed up with the ones in Rolaberry Fields or Sanctuary of Zitah. Even Zitah seems doubtful for lvl 45. :p Note. In Boyhada Tree, the goobues are much higher level than the goobues at other places. As a matter of fact, anything in Boyhada Tree would kill a level 45 character outright. Just because it's the same mob doesn't mean it's the same level.
                  My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                  Originally posted by Balfree
                  Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Originally posted by nanatsu
                    I think he's getting mixed up with the ones in Rolaberry Fields or Sanctuary of Zitah.
                    After displaying his masterful skills in finding "Behemith's Domain," I don't doubt it.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

you can, for example, farm your money while gaining experience points

get sure to fight against beastman, you can later steal gold beastcoins/mug some pocket money
                      Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

Lol, I left my THF at 15 and i just run around sarutabaruta killing all the yags, crawlers, etc. etc. 'till i have a few stacks of either beastcoins or silks then i go cash in at places like sandy or bastok.
                        Never fear Death... simply become it...
                        http://www.insomniel.com/quizzes/dragoon.html <-- ME!

Artist: Blue Oyster Cult Lyrics
                        Song: (Don't Fear) The Reaper Lyrics
                        All our times have come
                        Here but now they're gone
                        Seasons don't fear the reaper
                        Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
                        Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
                        Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
                        We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
                        Baby I'm your man...

Comment

Bibiki bay is Beautiful.

Pull topogan, than every 5min make sure you pull a gob (ranger one is the easiest and dont worry he DOES NOT have crossbolt, Real genuine gold coins).
                          With inflation price I usually come out of a 3h xp pt with 500-750k and a lvl . thats about 8+ coins. If your lucky and get more, more props to you. But after doing these level I cannot understand " Poor " Thiefs that complain after my experience in bibi.

pulling and xping in the right spot makes your whole gil/h noticibly higher if you do it right.

My highest is 18 coin from a session, if you can Get your gold smithing to 60:p turning them into ingots with free fire crystal from bird gives you a 50k extra profit

thats 4 ingots at 250k +2 extra coin 50k/coin. sell them on weekend for maximum profit
                          Weeee of Kujata(Main)
                          PLD 75
                          Ninja 75
                          RDM 75
                          THF: 75
                          RNG: 75
                          BST: 75
                          BLM: 70
                          Mule1
                          BLM: 75
                          Mule2
                          THF: 71
                          Heeeeeee(RL GF):
                          Mnk, BRD, WAR ,BLM: 75
                          Cooking: 96
                          ClothCraft 94+5
                          http://staronionbrigade.com/ My Blog

Fyi: No Excalibur or aegis(working on aegis) rest is legit ;o

Comment

That's assuming your party wants to exp on gobs. Unless you make your own parties that ain't likely at my level. (52 thf) It's either crabs or beetles. Every now and then I got antican but that's like super rare.
                            My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                            Originally posted by Balfree
                            Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Ya 50-60`s is not big on money unless you xp on beastman coffer mobs, like I said once you get to bibikay you will like it. And if you ARE the puller, you chose your mobs. It`s always good to stick in gobs inbetween chains, as dhamels can be chain killer if they healing breeze too much at higher lvl.

I like making my own pt`s

If someone doesnt agree to my tactics, I simply tell them they can leave. I`ve never had a complaint about my pt`s as they know I average easily 5-6k/h no ring. no one complains than.

put simply: It`s my way or the highway.

People`s I dont invite are the :

Who question me annoyingly upon /tell them. I simply ignore them if there being too picky. I chose you, you dont chose me. these people tend to be 10-15 lvl behind me at the moment. And i always see them seek.

Job`s that feel they are king. aka; im god do it my way or the high way. I turn them out off the spot, and tell them no my way. (haha ya... me do that :s)

I will kick people who dont correct there attitude or role in the pt. a rdm not refresh/debuff..

Luckily I have a very good reputation except for the type of people, which do not progress far in game .

wow i went off track :D anyways just to say dont let ppls boss you around like your just a guy begging for a pt.

Anyways I hope you enjoy your 60+ gold coins are fun.

OH Very important

As long as you lvl in bibiki bay here`s a trick you can do.
                              You can easily find a gob on the way EVEN if your not fighting them steal+ hide, no one will even notice, and it takes a fraction of time. just dont touch the bst goblin if it has a pet out.
                              Weeee of Kujata(Main)
                              PLD 75
                              Ninja 75
                              RDM 75
                              THF: 75
                              RNG: 75
                              BST: 75
                              BLM: 70
                              Mule1
                              BLM: 75
                              Mule2
                              THF: 71
                              Heeeeeee(RL GF):
                              Mnk, BRD, WAR ,BLM: 75
                              Cooking: 96
                              ClothCraft 94+5
                              http://staronionbrigade.com/ My Blog

Fyi: No Excalibur or aegis(working on aegis) rest is legit ;o

Comment

Working...
                              X