This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thf Jse

okay now ...im on the Ragnarok server and i havent seen any THF with THF JSE (Dragon) Why is that ? Does it suck so bad ? Right now I am a THF33/NIN16 and I know I will have to wear a Scoprion Harness later on wich i really dont like cause it looks crappy lol..so whats up with the THF JSE what are the stats?
    CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Re: Thf Jse

the THF JSE is rather good, you might not see too many thfs wearing it cause it costs so much <o< the stats are basically dex/agi/sublte blow/-breath damage
    the feet and body are pretty good tho
    WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

can i replace it with scorpion harness?
      CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

it has some slow+% on it thats why most thfs only macro it in for stuff.
        the jse is not made for wearing it all the time. And most thfs think its not worth the money for only being macroed in

CoP=Complete RoZ=Complete ToAU=Mission 8
        Blade:Jin, a wicked badass 3-fold skill that totally outparses ridill WARs and Blackbelt monks and averages 700-1300.

Comment

(| That's to bad |) they shouldnt make it look so cool then ;-)
          CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

Umm, the Thief JSE doesn't have any +Slow on it. The Dragon set doesn't have any penalties on it unless you count +Enmity as a penalty. You must be thinking of Hecatomb which is Abjuration Armor. Hecatomb is very nice for any melee damage dealers who can equip it really because of the huge amount of +Strength each piece adds. In general Abjuration armor are the ones that have penalties of some sort or another. A very detailed Abjuration guide can be found here: http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/abjuration.php

Avatar picture obtained from NamcoXCapcom Subarashiki Shin Sekai Community http://www.livejournal.com/community/namcoxcapcom/

Comment

yeah sorry my bad ><
              i somehow mixed up the stats of hecatomb and dragon set >< im sorry

CoP=Complete RoZ=Complete ToAU=Mission 8
              Blade:Jin, a wicked badass 3-fold skill that totally outparses ridill WARs and Blackbelt monks and averages 700-1300.

Comment

hmm
                CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

Actually on my sever all the pieces of dragon armor are fairly easy to obtain except for the the body harness. Dargon Bones were down to 10k last I checked.
                  Nothing to see here people, let's keep the line moving >.>

Comment

I think each piece on my server was about 150-300k varying, but that was 2 weeks ago... Its not that expensive...

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Personally, I'd only wear the body or the legs. Feet would be good if I didn't have access to my AF2 feet.
                      THF 75 / SAM 75 / WAR75 / BLM 57 / RNG 46 / RDM 42 / NIN 41 / MNK 41 / BRD 38 / WHM 38 / 37 PLD / 37 DRG

Comment

I disagree... If you dont plan on lvling another job that uses leaping, you can sell the leaping which are selling for quite a bit more and use the dragon leggings for WS and SATA, then the AFII feet for TP

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

I remember when Hung was leveling thf he had one that he bought in his bazaar for max gil. (The only one on the server? I don't know.) He quit thf before he could use it though.

fk yes

Comment

Working...
                          X