Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that when you kill an Avatar in a mini battle you get the whisper for that Avatar. If i were to obtain say Ifrit's whisper for example, would i be able to do the fight again and obtain a second whisper? the reason i ask is because i read somewhere that if you collect all the Avatar whispers and take them to a certain somebody (un-used), they allow you to fight Fenrir. i dont wana have to save all of these whispers un-used, when i obtain each Avatar i wana see what they look/fight like.
    The Lord Odin Giveth and the Lord Odin WILL taketh away!

Re: Avatar Whispers

umm...you only get avatars from the mini-battles...

To get the real wispers for what you're talking about you need to grab some firends and beat the lvl 60 party Avatar fights. That is the only way to get wispers for Fenrir. The mini-battles will just allow you to summon the avatar you just beat up...nothing more....

Just to add: for Diablolos you need to beat mission 3-5 in Chains of Promithia. Then I would not reccomend fighting him unless you're lvl 75 and have firends that keep stunning him...(lvl 75 too)
    Last edited by Shadowneko; 07-17-2007, 08:26 AM.
    Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
    (have fun MMO players ^^)
    Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Working...
    X