Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you guys tell me what the best/easiest way it is to obtain all of the summons?

If it is on a website, please copy - paste as this computer has a block on it.

Any help would be appreciated ^^

info such as-

location, level i need, need a pt?, weakness, and anything else

muchos gracious

ps: i am currently a 30war, bringing pld up atm

Re: Avatar Battles

Solo Avatar's=Lv. 20 SMN.
    Party Avatar's=Lv. 60+ Anything with about 5-6 people.
    For solo use Carbys 2hr "Searing Light" 3 times to beat it.
    Places are all easy to get to with Invisable and Sneak, but there lvl 60+ so be careful.

Comment

do i have to be on smn to obtain the summon?

why can i beat them all at 20 solo but have to be 60 in a pt?

and each of the avatars die with three hits of buncle's searing light?

Comment

Lv.20 battles SMN only (you) that is the 3 searing light attack method.

Yes the Avatars die *IF* you hit them with 3 searing lights *MOST* of the time, I know when I faught Ramuh I did 3 and he was still kicking, had to beat him with my 2 spoons of arse woop! SMN/NIN ftw with 50%+ spell interruption down & spinning wheels baby.

Lv.60 battles party of 6, NEED to be Lv.60+

Normal Tank DD DD refresh heal kinda PT set up should work for it.

I'll post more info when more questions are asked

above image has not been photoshopped
        yes I have no life, yes those are my jobs
        reason blu/cor/pup aren't lvled is... well... I have a girlfriend now

Comment

There are two avatars that you cannot obtain from the solo level 20 battles: Fenrir and Diabolos.

Both of the above require you to either be level 70+ or have a lot fo very high level friends.

Icemage

Comment

When you have access again, try going to http://summoner.info . It's a good resource for beginning summoners and will tell you just about everything you need to know. It doesn't contain any info on Diabolos because it hasn't been updated in a while, but all the other information there is valid and detailed.

Double Post Edited:
            ADDED: The reason why the 60 cap battles need a full party of 6 is because they are much stronger than you in relation to the 20 cap avatars. Remember, mob difficulty scales as you level up. An Easy Prey at level 75 can slaughter you if you're not careful, and may even be able to take you down no matter how careful you are. So while you can take down a 20 cap Avatar with 3 Shearing Lights, a 60 Avatar is just too powerful for you to be able to do that. Even if you're higher in level too, they are still just way too strong for you to take down alone.
            Last edited by nanatsu; 05-22-2006, 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
            Originally posted by Balfree
            Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

wow! that site answered it all. except - must ibe a smn main job to battle the summons? and must i be a smn main to obtain them? I kinda want to just fight them ^^

Comment

For the lvl 20 solo battles, yes you have to be smn. For the lvl 60 ones, no, you can be whatever job and still battle and obtain the summons with your party.
                I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

If you are on fairy give me a tell i can solo them for you with my 74 smn ^^. party is overrated lol at least me thinks. And it is possible to take down alone =P >.>

Comment

Working...
                  X