This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mithra sam?

I can name two level 75 mithra SAM in one of my linkshells on midgard. >_>a Tythera and Isi. Mine's only 33 right now. I'll level it more after I'm sure I can afford the gear for it.

I don't really regret picking mithra. I've become so desensitized to being hit on that it doesn't effect me that much any more. Although sometimes I'm tempted to put "I'm a guy, damnit" in my bazaar comment... *cough* Anyway.

I love merits for overcoming racial weaknesses and adding onto strengths even. I carry around +3STR and +3% crit hit rate. Once my account gets reactivated and my connection works well enough to exp again, I need to recap crit at the very least. It feels like a noticable increase in critical hits to me. (Placebo effect maybe.)
    Generic Info!

Comment

I'm prolly gonna get shot down but i chose hume with the classic SAM hairstyle....

To make it better i had an Elvaan Female on diabolos (see sig) and she did all right...
      = Keza

Comment

70 mithra sam here /wave

and whoever said that mithras dont hit as hard as an elvaan i say to you: pffft

i have out dmg'd elvaan sams who swear that war sub is the shit as well as drks and mnks. and they had hauby's and scorp harnesses, and all i had was a gimpy RK mail. not now though, got my hachiman ^^. busted out a 1356 dmg darkness about a week ago. SA+Gekko FTFW! which was soon followed by another 1k+ darkness. and they say we sams dont do good dmg. bah!

i hate my sig, gotta change it when i get home

Comment

I can't tell the difference between damage done between any of the races in similar gear, it's that small.

I like mithra/hume/taru SAM more though. Being a mithra, it's hard to see the mob attacking to time my Ichi casts when a galka or elvaan is standing behind me with their ass covering my camera.

Comment

Working...
          X