This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update March 08 Your opinion

Am I the only one who is thinking why it is that WHM doesn't beg to be allowed to melee despite having a B+ in Club? We have some pretty nifty weapons and WS's as well.

Seriously I think it's time this thread was closed.

Comment

No body is beggin to melee in this thread I do it, do it effectivley and the usual debate ensues. WHM can be ective at melee as well, personally if it calls for it or the opportunity arises i say giver hell. Im not trying to convince anyone, I do it others do it, and some people cant handle the fact its do able when they cant.

In reference to you accusation i am a gil buyer, thats out rageous. I sell myself out for things, need someone to kite a BCNM a 3rd BLM for UO, then i will go for 20% of drops over 200K. I have supplied my server with spider torques for the last 8 months at 200K a pop and i get one a day. I solo zip/despot and sell the drops for 500K i have no intention of buying or selling gil. I MPK RMT everychance i get to slow them down, so I guess i am B.

Contrary to what you say I do these things daily, I dont need fully leveled sub jobs to atain my goal. I just got out of a troll party where i went RDM/NIN and was the opening WS for the Sam to close Light, and then I was the MB for it. You know what we just got 15,494 xp from that party for a little more than an hour. Im not hurting anyone but you you it seems.
      Last edited by MrMageo; 03-11-2008, 05:44 PM.

sig courtesy tgm
      retired -08

Comment

Okay, DiV may be acting broken for me, but I spammed F5 enough to come here for a singular purpose: to make one thing clear from the get-go.

MrMageo is, by far and wide, not, nor ever was representative of what the rest of us so-called "melee Red Mages" think.

To be honest, I /blist'd him/her a LONG time ago (since the Refresh II thread), and, quite frankly, I'm quite surprised the rest of the forum didn't follow me in suit, especially since the Refresh II thread.
        Originally posted by Armando
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Originally posted by Armando
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Ok, this has gone on quite long enough.

There hasn't been any useful discussion in this thread in several pages.

Closed.

Icemage
          FFXIOnline Forum Super Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X