question about rdm AF and deulists gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about rdm AF and deulists gear

hey guys just a quick question as im aproachin dynamis level and plan to get my equipment soon.

is it possible to equip say my af hat and deulist coat at the same time. If so would the fast cast stack. Also if this is the case would it be wise to say equip deulist hat and deulist coat for a +30 to enfeebling skill.

If this is the case i could in reason increase my enfeebling to +40 over the cap not including merits, if this is so i would also like to know of any better +enfeeble equipment their is other than what i currently have

warlock tabard
    enfeebling torque
    enfeebling earring

i dont know of any other maybe belts or rings perhaps

thanks

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: question about rdm AF and deulists gear

Yes, you are correct. All of the effects stack including Fast Cast. You can read about all of the things that you can mix to max your Fast Cast here and for your Enfeebling Skill you may follow this link at your own risk.

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/adva...ebling%20Magic

Be warned that somepage had a virus on it a couple weeks ago, but it has been removed and it appears that the site is once again alive. I'm not one to hold a grudge against someone for an attack. Just remember that if your security systems aren't up to date for some reason that you should consider updating them prior to...well...searching the Internet. Any website can be hacked--don't turn away good resources just because of one mistake. BTW if any of you who do web design have ever had a site hacked, and then had your client call you to tell you they got infected by a virus from their own website... Yeah, that makes for a fun workday. All links are provided at your own risk.
    Last edited by Sabaron; 12-26-2007, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Re: question about rdm AF and deulists gear

thanks for the links great help

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
      X