• New RDM Spells

Lets start with enfeebles eh..

Paralyga
    Slowga
    Silencega
    Dispelaga
    Blindga
    Bindga

Now you mouths water but we're not done just yet ...

Hastaga (self cast) - yea war/monk burns eat your heart out
    MP:80

Breakga
    MP: 100

Diaga III 75RDM
    MP: 120 Recast: 2s Cast: 6.5s
    Lowers defense of enemies within area of effect and gradually deals light elemental damage
    Bio III 60BLM/62RDM/65DRK
    MP: 110 Recast: 1.5s Cast: 5s
    Deals dark damage that weakens an enemy's attacks and gradually reduces its HP

------
    Quick analysis.

Dynamis bonuses hell yes. As well as quick /recast in various situations the new -ga enfeebles are long awaited by many.

Bindga ... now soloing multiple mobs even easier.
    Breakga ... a bit more mp but very effective.

Hastega, well we need to play bard and run to them but for only 80 mps what else can we ask for.

Diaga III, sorry no single casting spell but hey farming made easy, thank you SE.

Bio III. Quite a big chunk of mp but hey lets kill genbu in half the time /cheer : )
    http://kofman2155.blogspot.com/

Re: New RDM Spells

Where did you find this! BLASPHEMY! Hastega, Breakga, all those enfeebga D: zomg, this isnt a joke is it? >_> Those are _awesome_ for dynamis and farming and other crap ._. (assault? besieged? i dunno!)

I hope ur not pulling my leg here >_<
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

wow... found where to buy yet?
      are tehy for real? not in translator yet.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

this kitty want proof

Comment

Where'd you find this? And why would we get Diaga III but no Diaga II or Dia III? :x
          If those are real, that's pretty sweet.
          Squerril
          Caitsith

Comment

A. what is "Breakga". Don't think I've heard of that one unless I'm having a brainfart.
            B. Yeah, that doesn't seem quite believable. Curious as to where you found this.
            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

oh holy mother of shit
              Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

I'm sceptical as well.

But Breakga is basically a AoE Petrify. The BCNM40 for the PCC has a mob that does it. Pain in the butt for when you're the RDM and you're kiting. You get a good distance and then BAM! Petrified, and all you can do is watch as Stoneskin gets eaten through, and your HP drops. I can't imagine they'd give us Breakga, when we don't have Break. And Break would be a little powerful. Start fight by casting Break. Mob is petrified for 60 seconds. Everybody in the party could SATA on the tank, and it the mob couldn't do a lick of damage. Very doubtful.

AoE Paralyze, Blind, and Slow I can just about understand though.
                Odude
                PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

This must be a late april fool's. Considering that there is no Diaga II for RDM ... lol. And Diaga III RDM onry? W/e ... I think WHM would get III before RDM gets II...

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
                    A. what is "Breakga". Don't think I've heard of that one unless I'm having a brainfart.
                    B. Yeah, that doesn't seem quite believable. Curious as to where you found this.
                    I've only seen breakga being used in Dynamis-Bastok. It's mayhap the worst thing it can happen in there.

The BST mobs in D-Bastok will call forth these stupid annoying scorpions who cast breakga, it's a AOE version of petrify, and it can really wipe you out if the scorpions arent silenced/slept fast enough, they seem to cast it like it's outta style.

Comment

Hehe, we've seen more than our share of headaches to those damned scorpions in Dynamis-Bastok.

But anyway.
                      Originally posted by kman
                      Paralyga
                      Slowga
                      Silencega
                      Dispelaga
                      Blindga
                      Bindga

Now you mouths water but we're not done just yet ...

Hastaga (self cast) - yea war/monk burns eat your heart out
                      MP:80

Breakga
                      MP: 100

Diaga III 75RDM
                      MP: 120 Recast: 2s Cast: 6.5s
                      Lowers defense of enemies within area of effect and gradually deals light elemental damage
                      Bio III 60BLM/62RDM/65DRK
                      MP: 110 Recast: 1.5s Cast: 5s
                      Deals dark damage that weakens an enemy's attacks and gradually reduces its HP
                      I don't believe it. Show me the proof.

Comment

Hastega really is a godsend... haste is as annoying as refresh, in that you need to cast it on a bunch of people, and the recast timer is a little bitch >_<

Comment

If Bindga is real then we're going to be even more hated in Ballista.

80 is terribly cheap for Hastega unless it has a shorter duration.

Diaga III and Bio III would have to take a pretty huge chunk out of a mobs defense/attack before I would consider dropping 100+ mp on them.

What's your source on this?
                          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I have to say, Taskmage... your sig is amusing. :p
                            Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

I wouldn't expect hastega or refreshga, or anything terribly interesting like that. SO far, SE has been fairly consistant about not giving RDM -ga/-ra buff spells. Those go to WHM, neh? Sorry Kman, you fail.

Comment

Working...
                              X