This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good Mp regen gear

My wife is a lvl 25 rdm fixin to be 26.I was wondering is there any good gear to get a boost in the mp regen while healing???Any help is appreciated.Some items maybe rare/ex and not in AH for me to see.Thx in advance for your help

Re: Looking for good Mp regen gear

Not that i know of, only thing that comes to mind is the dark staff. =/ lv51 though. probobly some others that i dont know of, i dont really look that stuff up ( not a mage) but recommend her crackers. Garlick and acorn crackers things like that. you can buy them very cheap from NPC's, do a search on them to see whats the best one for her. They give a really nice +mp while healing
    Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
    InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

ginger cookies are the best imo. +5hmp, can buy cheap from the travelling curcus (they will be at the town #1 place in conquest)

seer set has some hmp, but rdm can't wear it
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Baron's Slops: HMP+1 Lvl 20
        Acorn Cookie: HMP+3
        Ginger Cookie: HMP+5
        Wizard Cookie: HMP+7

This is basicly what your looking at for a Lvl 25/26 RDM.

There is also a Lvl 10 wand, of an NM in West Saruta. drops off a bird. whm/blm/rdm/smn HMP+2. easy to get. 2hr spawn, 90% drop rate, from what i've seen.
        Alauna >> : yea.. what do TC majors do, anyways?
        >> Alauna : we are capable of doing lots of things, but aren't really experts in anything :-p
        Alauna >> : oh, so your a RDM?
        >> Alauna : yeah...

Comment

yes, cookies would be good for you.

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
          Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
          I live to entertain!

Comment

Bah, beat me to it. >.>

But yeah Baron Slops and Pilgrims Wand are the only equips that give hMP+ at 25/26. But there are countless foods that give it.
            Squerril
            Caitsith

Comment

Originally posted by Alauna
              There is also a Lvl 10 wand, of an NM in West Saruta. drops off a bird. whm/blm/rdm/smn HMP+2. easy to get. 2hr spawn, 90% drop rate, from what i've seen.
              http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/6983

There was a thread that had all of this information in it already. Found it easy through search.

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51589
              My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
              Originally posted by Balfree
              Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

lol we need to make new browsers be required to take a tutorial in how to use the search function before being allowed to post anything XD

this question wasn't too bad though

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                I live to entertain!

Comment

Working...
                X