X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rdm solo Ash Dragon

Originally posted by Taskmage
    I'd never heard of these using a gaze attack, though.
    Shadow Dragon hit me with Petro Eyes in Xarcabard once. Lasts forever or so it seems and acts exactly like Baleful Gaze/Whatever the Tarus move is.
    All spells obtained!
    Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

Ah, yes. Petro Eyes.

I haven't seen it often enough to be sure, but it's "probably" avoidable the same way Baleful Gaze is - by turning your back on the enemy. Problem being, of course, that the timing is incredibly difficult even if it works, and if you get petrified, you're toast.

RDM do get Resist Petrify as a trait, but it's not terribly reliable.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by LadyPeorth
        Shadow Dragon hit me with Petro Eyes in Xarcabard once. Lasts forever or so it seems and acts exactly like Baleful Gaze/Whatever the Tarus move is.
        Me too. At first I thought it was ok, stoneskin and phalanx were up so I wasn't taking any damage, thought I could just wait it out. So I waited and waited. After a minute or 2 stoneskin was gone, I had plenty of HP though so I kept waiting, wasn't much else to do. Another minute or 2 later and my health is getting really low, then, I'm dead, it never did wear off. So much for resist petrify.

Comment

Ok I got the torrent up and going. It might not be very fast for the first person but it's seeded pretty damn well and the more people that keep their windows open the faster the torrent is. Please enjoy the Ash Dragon video.

This is thanks to the or Rdm Atseva & Dragonsword who forwarded to me the video.

http://www.digitalisakujin.com/bin/N...Dragon.torrent

Also the .txt file inside the .zip was formated from Ansii to Unicode so you can freely copy and paste it into babelfish to translate.

If anyone has other videos from this amazing RDM please let me know and I'll set up torrents for all of them. It's almost impossible to download of his site now ; ;
          http://kofman2155.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks.. checking it out right now. Do you know anyone who got the Genbu video before he took it down? >.< I wanted to see that. Someone should contact him with the torrent links .

Corwynn's Journal

Red Mage for life.

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Comment

I tried e-mailing him but no response ; ;
              http://kofman2155.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X