• Re: Nerfing RDM's sword rating...

lol Gasgul.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by GASGUL

im sorry everyone, ive been holding that one back for some time,
      12 days to be exact,
      LOL 12 days thats all? *wonders what would happen if he kept it in a month....hmmm...* ;P
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Well, we cant blame him if he's an asshat. Ya know, America is all about Lead By Example. And we have the greatest Asshat to ever live ruling us.

Double Post Edited:
        Nevermind, J. Allard is the biggest Asshat
        Last edited by WishMaster3K; 07-20-2005, 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        The Tao of Ren
        FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
        Originally posted by Kaeko
        As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

I know this thread is dead and i should leave it alone but ill add one more thing,

in this game Lvling is a very small part of it,

and for pll on thier highest job up the ranks its all they have,

but that is no excuse for them to be stupid,

meh, stuff it im tired of dancing around the subject,
          Pounce your a duech bag, ind i want to wrap a crow bar around your head using only velocity and the impact against your skull,

im sorry everyone, ive been holding that one back for some time,
          12 days to be exact,
          For what it's worth, you've been reported, and I sincerely hope the mods are doing their jobs.

Great job throwing personal insults in what has otherwise been a civilized discussion.

And FYI, considering how most players spend 90%+ of their time leveling, I'd say leveling is a pretty big part of the game.
          Last edited by Pounce; 07-20-2005, 02:45 PM.
          Pounce (RETIRED) Mithra Bastok R.7 Titan server
          DRG 62 | RDM 65 | WAR 34 | SAM 30 | WHM 33 | BLM 33 | THF 15

(guess my name =P) Mithra Bastok R.1 Titan server
          MNK 18 | WAR 3
          Future NIN -_-

Comment

Leveling is a big part of the game, true, but its not the only thing. Hell, if it was, FFXI would have went the extinct path of WoW by now. But no. Its been going strong for about 4 or so years, and more ppl join up everyday. Ok, now what's the argument about? I looked away for a few replies and I lost track of who was defending what. . .

Ah fudge it, let this asshat thread die ><
            The Tao of Ren
            FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
            Originally posted by Kaeko
            As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

pounce thats why we call you noobs,

Comment

hmm i agree levelling is a big part of the game too. Probably the 2 activities that took me the most time 1 levelling 2 farming
                There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                  hmm i agree levelling is a big part of the game too. Probably the 2 activities that took me the most time 1 levelling 2 fa****g
                  Nooooo don't say the F word!!

Note: Original post edited to spare me severe trauma!
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

pounce thats why we call you noobs,
                    OOoo! I'm SOOOo scared.

Disagree with me? Fine. But if you want to degenerate into rudeness perhaps you should go back to kindergarten where they taught manners.

MNK 18 | WAR 3
                    Future NIN -_-

Comment

/yawn

i dont see how i threatened you in that last post,

You have very little knowledge on the game mechanics and what there is available at end game,

yet you would subject my beloved perfession to a nerf because your too chicken to tell ppl what to do, and what they are meant to be doing, and you would sit in a crappy PT for hours and scrounge for pathetic xp than do anything else, and choose to come to this forum and complain about a person that wasnt upto scratch,

I hope you get to a level to appreciate the game for all its nuances, but from the look of it you quit, and couldnt take it to the end,

i also note that you had no responce to my initial suggestion,
                      so ive reiterated it again for you without the flowery overtones,

stop ruining the game for everyone else,

Comment

Your first problem is that you take things way too personally.

Judging from your attitude, you'd think I've killed your family and burned down your home and maimed you for life.

Your second problem is that you assume way too much. You know nothing about me. You don't know me in real life, you don't know me in-game. All you know about me is a couple of posts on some forum.

If you can claim I'm some uneducated n00b for not having a 75 job, then I too, can use the stereotype and declare that you are some no-life loser nerd for making your life revolve around this game - which I assume from your fanatical passion.

That's probably not true, right? But that's what you get from assuming.

As I've said before, this thread was civilized in nature until you showed up. People agreed, people disagreed, people debated, but everything was civilized. Then you show up hurling insults and personal attacks.

Good day.

MNK 18 | WAR 3
                        Future NIN -_-

Comment

Well we need to either discourage meleeing RDM in party or improve meleeing. Removing sword/dagger skill conflicts with lore and a non-schooled RDM would want to melee anyway. They'll argue they have enspells and blah blah blah...you've heard it all before
                          In a way, I am currently working on the latter.

There is plenty of equipment that enhanses RDM meleeing that is unknown or overlooked when RDMs choose to melee, as well as stragities and job combinations to assist both the mage and the melee aspects. However most bad melee rdms dont use these, or dont even know they exhist.

I intend on comprising a guide to let them know the extents and limitations of each melee combination I can figure out... however its going to take a LONG while.

Art done by Fred Perry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyrist

I intend on comprising a guide to let them know the extents and limitations of each melee combination I can figure out... however its going to take a LONG while.
                            Glad to hear it will take some time. Hopefully by then I'll have left the game. Encouraging bad rdm's to melee makes me want to cry. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hyrist
                              In a way, I am currently working on the latter.

There is plenty of equipment that enhanses RDM meleeing that is unknown or overlooked when RDMs choose to melee, as well as stragities and job combinations to assist both the mage and the melee aspects. However most bad melee rdms dont use these, or dont even know they exhist.

limitations of all RDM/melee = {Too Weak}

Unless you are XPing on monsters without AE WS's. A RDM Melee is a RDM that isn't doing his or her job.

CoP/Zilart/San/Win Finished, Bastok 1-1

Comment

Update came and went. No RDM nerf. In fact, based on JSE that SE added in past updates, it looks like RDM melee was what they intended.

My guess it the people whining about it weren't very good RDMs when they tried to melee so, like sheep, they followed the herd and are now bitter when the hear about those of us who don't follow them.

Comment

Working...
                                X