PLD/RDM Information and Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLD/RDM Information and Guide

Hi guys /salute fellow Paladins! >>> Rieyel a regular on this forum sent me a message in allakazham.com and asked me to post the guide I created for PLD/RDM here. I could not post the whole guide here because the forum max characters is 15000 and mine is about 47000 so I will just add the link. I hope this can help some of my fellow Paladins that loves this combo, please feel free to send me a message anytime thanks!

The PLD/RDM Guide to solo, exp and PvP! By Enghorr

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.h...;num=29;page=1

Re: PLD/RDM Information and Guide

{thank you} Enghorr
    awesome guide..... ...every pld should read this
    Keep the good work Eng, and thanks for posting it m(._.)m

/salute

Reiyel pld of Asura ^^

"Born to fight, trained to kill, willing to die, but never will." - Unknown Paladin

"i'm a man who will fight for your honor, i'll be the hero you're dreaming off!" - Reiyel Paladin of Asura(me)

"Live for everything, Die for nothing"-Therealblackwallstreet

You know you've been a pld too long when...
    "You try to cover your mage when youre both waiting at home point and a Galka comes running up to get signet"

Comment

Nice work, but you posted in the wrong place... seriously, don't expect any constructive criticism from alla.

Edit: Well I read the replies, and I was wrong. It seems people respond to excellence in kind, and the replies you have are worthy of consideration especially in the bind vs. blind area. Well done on posting something useful and informative for the community - I am sorry to read that it may be the end for you -.- Whatever decisions you make, the community should forever appreciate such a contribution.
      Last edited by nazlfrag; 08-17-2006, 04:21 AM. Reason: whoops! My assumptions were wrong (as usual <.<)

Comment

Thanks guys for the compliment, I am honored! /salute I am still working on more data and experiments. Regarding of me quitting, I will probably take a long break. The thing is I work at the airport and the job controls my schedule lol anyways, thanks again guys!

Comment

I remember when Armando first posted about this:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/pal...m.-.works.html

And some "vets" were pissing on his post. However, I never once doubted Armando's credibility with the claims. Now with this from Enghorr, it's basically a proven deal and I wish every paladin will read this.

Thanks for sharing this. Even though I'm not a paladin, it helps me to think in terms of "outside of the box" for other jobs I have invested in.

Comment

If this combo did work for mostly high levels, then yes it would be good, and i think it is, a PLD who can take most battle damage, then with RDM get some MP boost and WHM & BLM spells, not really that bad.

Comment

Update, for PLD/RDM I suggest strongly to get these gear

Corselet: DEF:44 Accuracy+6 Attack+6; Enhances "Resist Silence" effect; "Magic Atk. Bonus"+7; Magic Accuracy+7
              Lvl. 71 PLD, DRK

Corselet +1: DEF:45 Accuracy+8 Attack+8; Enhances "Resist Silence" effect; "Magic Atk. Bonus"+9; Magic Accuracy+9
              Lv. 71 PLD, DRK

Ice Gauntlets: DEF:16 STR+4 VIT+4 Accuracy+4; MP recovered while healing +1; Physical damage: "Ice Spikes" effect
              Lvl.52 PLD, DRK

damn new plds! I wish I had this at level 52 lol this will help with hate!

Comment

Working...
              X